Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans Randomly Crashing

Fresh Spawn

Clash of Clans Randomly Crashing

Hello, my game has crashed about 5 times the past 2 days. I am an andriod user, however this isn't an andriod issue because i saw Clash With Eric's stream and he crashed i think about 2 times. I have tried to find an issue with this, and one thing i found is that if i click clan war log then go to classic tab, sometimes my game will crash and sometimes it won't. Once i had the game crash while i was scouting a base. I wouldn't like my game to crash during an attack so please look into this. P.S. I think the contact us tab doesn't work in game because i waited 5 minutes and it wouldn't load.

~~Thanks

TH9clasherIND
    The War log crashing ....they say it was fixed a long ago but I still face it.

Every time it crashes when you click on 'classic wars'.

Me and one of my clan mates have the same problem..my clash crashed like 10+ time and thats only for today. It just randomly freeze up and tell me game not responding or boots me to home screen
    .. i lost many attacks and even lost some stars in cwl because of this..hope they can fix it soon because my clan needs me for war and at the time im to screared to do attacks

Try some common steps:
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - restart device
    - turn off background apps
    - check your internet
    - check latest update for clash
    - check latest update for your operating system
    - delete/download clash

Did all of that like more then 20 times still no good even wiped my phone and only installed clash of clan and still same problem.. and i know its not my phone because it was running perfectly till i upgraded my clash and other game are running 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Jeandre420 View Post
    Did all of that like more then 20 times still no good even wiped my phone and only installed clash of clan and still same problem.. and i know its not my phone because it was running perfectly till i upgraded my clash and other game are running 100%
    Have you tryed to switch your ineternet connection? (Mobile data and wlan)
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 10th, 2020 at 07:10 PM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by trinket View Post
    Hello, my game has crashed about 5 times the past 2 days. I am an andriod user, however this isn't an andriod issue because i saw Clash With Eric's stream and he crashed i think about 2 times. I have tried to find an issue with this, and one thing i found is that if i click clan war log then go to classic tab, sometimes my game will crash and sometimes it won't. Once i had the game crash while i was scouting a base. I wouldn't like my game to crash during an attack so please look into this. P.S. I think the contact us tab doesn't work in game because i waited 5 minutes and it wouldn't load.

~~Thanks
    Hey trinket,

Our game testing team would like to take a closer look at this issue you've reported. Can you perhaps post what kind of device (manufacturer, model, operating system version, etc) you are using please?
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey trinket,

Our game testing team would like to take a closer look at this issue you've reported. Can you perhaps post what kind of device (manufacturer, model, operating system version, etc) you are using please?
    It happens with me all the time whenever enemy clan has open war log and I click on war log > and click on classic ( while cwl log is still loading) game crashes everytime.

Android (one plus 5) user

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith238 View Post
    Android (one plus 5) user
    And the other needed specs? Which android version do you run? Is your storage full or near full? Have you tryed the common steps(mentioned above)?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    And the other needed specs? Which android version do you run? Is your storage full or near full? Have you tryed the common steps(mentioned above)?
    Hi, i have the same Problem as of today.
    A video with more details can be found here:
    https://youtu.be/YOUaIgVtbFg