Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Least favorable geared tower is Archer Tower, right ?

Least favorable geared tower is Archer Tower, right ?

Personally, I just hate the faster attacks version of archer tower. That's why I never use it in War or Regular defense.

Anyone of you like the geared archer tower more than the other 2 ?

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Banned
    If you ask me nothing good but the 6th builder came from the builder hall. The rest of it is useless junk. It'd be understandable if they made some kind of clan war for it but they aren't and they are still wasting time updating it like it's useful. Just my 2 cents tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    If you ask me nothing good but the 6th builder came from the builder hall. The rest of it is useless junk. It'd be understandable if they made some kind of clan war for it but they aren't and they are still wasting time updating it like it's useful. Just my 2 cents tho.
    wait, you don't like double cannon and geared mortar too ? I like these 2, looks powerful

I would rate the fast fire archer tower way higher than the multi mortar. Placed properly with double cannon can shred heroes
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    i think double cannon is the worst. that attack speed and dps is horrendous. the archer tower gives more value than in build base since archer towers are 11 tiles in that one. i used to think multimortar was the worst before the upgrades/buff, as 1 shot wasnt even strong enough to kill warden buffed skellies... but yea double cannon is by far the worst for the dps upgrade imo
    Last edited by CorValerie; March 7th, 2020 at 03:58 AM.

Multi mortar is way better to fend off gobs and barch, while I haven't noticed such benefit from geared archer tower.

I think many are in the same boat as Dubah ... but that's my opinion I wouldn't go around making assumptions that because I think something, that is what is general fact .... why the assumption that everyone would like the geared up AT the least?

New Bloke/Chick
    I like the double cannon and short archer tower - if you have any of those near the edge of the base (surely you must?) then the loss of range doesn't matter. Multi mortar is pretty useless though, only reason to bother building it is for OTTO

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    I like the double cannon and short archer tower - if you have any of those near the edge of the base (surely you must?) then the loss of range doesn't matter.
    Agree with this. The larger range of an archer tower is actually wasted when it extends over the map's edge.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    Agree with this. The larger range of an archer tower is actually wasted when it extends over the map's edge.
    Didn't think about that at all, xDD after I look at my war base. But the range tho benefit the inside