Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No gold rune for gold pass

No gold rune for gold pass

Very last time I make a purchase. I guarantee it

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    It was hypothesized in another thread the double Rune of Elixir might be foreshadowing an update containing many Elixir upgrades.

Next month might contain two Runes of Gold for all you know, and you’ll be regretting having this pass be your final purchase.
    Last edited by toofinedog; March 5th, 2020 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Removed my I&FR question since moved to general

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddarman View Post
    Thx 4 info.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddarman View Post
    Why did you purchase it this time? You can see the rewards before you buy. You're acting like you got surprised.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Why did you purchase it this time? You can see the rewards before you buy. You're acting like you got surprised.
    I was wondering the same thing. I'll buy pass each month to support this game even after max and sell items for gems. It's so worth regardless what reward items are imo

I figured most folks would be more disappointed that there’s no Book of Heroes on the Gold Pass line (I know I am). This month’s pass is kinda, “meh”. The way tasks line up to perks, the rewards...it’s not quite as good as most previous months. And with the way upgrades and filled storages have timed up, I won’t even be able to fill the Season Bank this month - my storages, collectors, and CC are usually full with no eligible upgrades, so little to nothing is making its way to the bank.

At this point, I’m just hoping the spring update drops before the end of the month so I can actually use some of the Books and Runes. I got WAY too many gems on last month’s Gold Pass (as well as Clan Games).
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Pro Member
    Is it the first time gold pass doesn't offer a gold rune?
    Why all the drama.. different months have different rewards you can choose to buy or not if rewards fits you, no one forces you to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I figured most folks would be more disappointed that there’s no Book of Heroes on the Gold Pass line (I know I am). This month’s pass is kinda, “meh”. The way tasks line up to perks, the rewards...it’s not quite as good as most previous months. And with the way upgrades and filled storages have timed up, I won’t even be able to fill the Season Bank this month - my storages, collectors, and CC are usually full with no eligible upgrades, so little to nothing is making its way to the bank.

At this point, I’m just hoping the spring update drops before the end of the month so I can actually use some of the Books and Runes. I got WAY too many gems on last month’s Gold Pass (as well as Clan Games).
    Totally agreed on the 'meh' part...

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Is it the first time gold pass doesn't offer a gold rune?
    Why all the drama.. different months have different rewards you can choose to buy or not if rewards fits you, no one forces you to buy
    No, it's not the first time

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It was hypothesized in another thread the double Rune of Elixir might be foreshadowing an update containing many Elixir upgrades.

Next month might contain two Runes of Gold for all you know, and you’ll be regretting having this pass be your final purchase.
    I would imagine this is a revenue move by Supercell, testing limits of gemming. Possible it is correct a lix heavy update is coming, also possible a move to create anxiety to spend it more quickly. Much like how season end leads directly into CWL when it is difficult to put Royals down without gemming them back up. I would be less skeptical if CWL wasn't immediately after season end. Just an opinion and we shall know within 2 months.