Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please SC remove that crop event !!!

please SC remove that crop event !!!

please !
    it's so frustrating !!!
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 121
    KIK: Timpie1980

Pro Member
    The previous time this event took place, my DD turned into a giant infested pumpkin patch that lingered for 2 days after the event was over.

Every ad in my DD is crop, crop, crop.

Yep. I don't play much Hay Day when this event is going on. There is nothing in the paper but indigo, and such. I can't collect goodies from wheating for obvious reasons and so on.
    I hate hate hate hate hate 3x crops event.

forgot to add, since there are less turnover of crops, there are less excess EM being generated, which means almost non existent in the paper.

no way ... let it happen sometimes, that is good to refill ... need that this time and now, everything is ok on the stock ...
    Farm 146 ... Town 47 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    no way ... let it happen sometimes, that is good to refill ... need that this time and now, everything is ok on the stock ...
    This. Less moaning, more investing into silo expanding
    More crops - more coin from Greg & co.

One suggestion that I saw previously that I liked then and still like now is to cut the ripening time in half instead of doubling the yield.

Susanna
    Last edited by Susanna1; March 2nd, 2020 at 05:00 PM.
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

New Bloke/Chick
    I like it for some crops, but it would be cool if people could “opt out” of this event like a derby. I have a decent silo, so it doesn’t impact me much anymore... but I remember when I had a small silo. It could almost shut down the farm if I didn’t plan it right.
    I think previous triple crop days might be the reason I have a RSS with more slots than I need now. Lol. I must have been desperate many times!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    forgot to add, since there are less turnover of crops, there are less excess EM being generated, which means almost non existent in the paper.
    That is so correct. A crop harvest yields double harvest but the material generation does not, so in effect there is half the material. Also it impacts more than one day because many shops remain junked up with excess crop for a couple of days feeding the DD, thus causing still less need to plant/harvest crops thus no material generation.

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    Obviously you are not a heavy player and not fully engaged in the play of Valley sun tasks or nor do any derby fast crop tasks during this event.
    The negative impact of this event far outweighs the benefits. Good crop inventory management greatly reduces low crop reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post

Obviously you are not a heavy player and not fully engaged in the play of Valley sun tasks or nor do any derby fast crop tasks during this event.
    The negative impact of this event far outweighs the benefits. Good crop inventory management greatly reduces low crop reserves.
    Or perhaps, some people play differently than you do. Too bad that your playing style cannot take advantage of this event. For some players, who find it possible to plan around it, it is a positive.