Thread: Clan Member War Weight Sorting

Clan Member War Weight Sorting

It's been frustrating trying to figure out who to include in wars, especially CWL. We have a large clan, but usually limit our participating players to 20 and send lower players that want to participate to our sister clans. However, a good way to figure out who our top 15-20 players isn't available without going into war preparation mode and actually starting a war with EVERY clan member being included to see where everyone falls. I thought when entering a war search, it would sort players by war weight, and display them in order of war ranking in the "war participants" list, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

I would like to suggest a button to toggle clan member sorting by their war weighting as well as trophies in the "My Clan" tab. The clan member list is currently sorted by trophies. Can we also have the ability to sort by war weight?? If not, at least when we are actively searching for a war, could you sort the "war participants" list by war weight?

I always assumed that ordering by trophies for war selection was simply a reuse of what they already had in place for the Clan Page view. But often pondered: "Does anyone actually use that sorting order, actually selecting participants as per trophy count?". I myself do not.

Agree that a more useful sort order could be created. By weight, as you suggest, would indeed have value in my opinion. Even by alphabetical order would be preferable to me. I usually know whom I want to include, but I'll be dang if I know off the top of my head what their trophy positioning is. So with the current system, I go into the war selection and hunt for names. Agree there could indeed be a better way.

You know the defensive war weight order based on your last CWL order. You could screen shot that each month. Note, though, that is only defensive weight. Offensive weight matters as well and that is not shown.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerobat79 View Post
    ... I thought when entering a war search, it would sort players by war weight, and display them in order of war ranking in the "war participants" list, but this doesn't seem to be the case. ...
    After you started the search, the list is somehow unsorted. That's right.
    But if you leave that screen (back to your village) and enter it again (while still searching) it shows the list War-Weight-sorted.
    Last edited by NordPohl; February 29th, 2020 at 07:05 AM.