Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please increase the BEM limit to 100 or somethin. And or take out Land/town expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Topstapp View Post
    So youre saying people reach 80 limit everyday by buying from DD? How are you gonna find people selling that many. What are the chances?
    Remember, people can max out on upgrade materials by buying from neighbors, in game friends, anywhere, not just the daily dirt. People can max out there prior to going to the daily dirt. Also, having read some previous threads, I get the impression there were people who would scan the paper all day long buying anything they could find and this is how they would go over 80 (or 89) items. They would buy everything whether they needed it or not, even if they knew they had a large excess of that item, they would buy it. Now, they can't buy that much and those items are in the paper for other people to buy. The limit works for me.

Susanna
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

I have played this game for 7 years. Bots have never been a problem. This daily limit is nothing more than a diamond grab by Supercell. They know if they stifle our ability to purchase materials off the newspaper stand that in frustration we will use diamonds if we are close to completing the expansion. More diamonds used = more money for Supercell. Donít let anyone tell you anything different. Iíve played enough games online through the years to know when the company gets greedy. Also, it is very difficult to find expansion materials on the stand, when you do you need to be able to buy them. I noticed that several times now as soon as I hit the daily limit my newspaper has many ads with materials that I canít purchase. Total scam.

greedy or not hear me out

before this limit bots would buy stuff in micro sec now after this even though bots are still there always in dd but they dont ever come near my farm nor i have seen many people complain about how their tools are snatched away. so in a way they did this BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE GOING CRAZY!!! yes anyone would if their stuffs were being stolen. the amounts of whines and cries i have seen because of the bots sc had to do something and people act like its easy to get rid of bots. a lot of popular games rn dealing with bots.

the limits stops them from buying so until sc finds another way to get rid of the bots we have to deal with this and unless and until y'all say you guys are ok with them snatching your stuff let sc make the game back to how it was.

I HATE THE 80 LIMIT !!! but some people would blame sc for any reason they find. i 100% agree with the person who made this thread land tools and town tools should be removed we dont often need those at certain point plus almost bought 10 tar bucket good thing my barn was full i was saved.

my friends from the in game often puts tools in their shop i daily max out the limit so i agree it should be 100 so its kinda even out (makes no sense) but 100 a day sounds good to me rather than 80.

apologise, if i offend anyone. i have seen people misunderstand sc a lot it gets tiring as for someone who has been playing this game for 7 years.

Land and town expansion tools too are/were sold en mass for real cash on shady sites so they too are included in the 80 limit. Sounds logical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParker1967 View Post
    I have played this game for 7 years. Bots have never been a problem. This daily limit is nothing more than a diamond grab by Supercell. They know if they stifle our ability to purchase materials off the newspaper stand that in frustration we will use diamonds if we are close to completing the expansion. More diamonds used = more money for Supercell. Don’t let anyone tell you anything different. I’ve played enough games online through the years to know when the company gets greedy. Also, it is very difficult to find expansion materials on the stand, when you do you need to be able to buy them. I noticed that several times now as soon as I hit the daily limit my newspaper has many ads with materials that I can’t purchase. Total scam.
    I see from your posts that you may be new to the forums. Bots have been a major problem. There are pages of complaints from farmers in these forums, support has been swamped (and support is not very functional at the best of time), and other online communities have spent countless hours complaining about Bots. The limit has worked to alleviate the problem. It is to a scam, it is a solution.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    No, I was saying that I love the limit. DD is better, as people do not just scoop up everything they can find. Limit keeps you selective on what you buy. I vote to keep it.
    I have no idea what DD you get to shop at, but imo there is no difference between pre and post 80 limit at the DD I have to shop at in terms of available LEMS/BEMS, etc. 😀

To be honest, I dont even really care so much about the 80 limit on purchases, just the limit it imposes on moving materials between farms. Although I dont really agree with the former either.

Quote Originally Posted by nukeman235 View Post
    I have no idea what DD you get to shop at, but imo there is no difference between pre and post 80 limit at the DD I have to shop at in terms of available LEMS/BEMS, etc. 

To be honest, I dont even really care so much about the 80 limit on purchases, just the limit it imposes on moving materials between farms. Although I dont really agree with the former either.
    I have found a huge difference in the available EM in DD. I have also noted that when I put them up for sale, they are purchased by a variety of persons, not all by one person. Not sure why you do not see the same when you shop.

As for moving items between farms, this is not in the game design so the programmers are not responsible for helping you achieve that goal. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with doing it, just not in the economy of the game as designed.

The 80 limit is a punishment. Punishing some ( like P,M,L type of players), not punishing someone else, but still a punishment.
    If the limit was enforced since 2014, we wouldn't have this discussion now.
    Last edited by BULIGO; March 7th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    ...As for moving items between farms, this is not in the game design so the programmers are not responsible for helping you achieve that goal. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with doing it, just not in the economy of the game as designed.
    If someone were to publish a book about the fascinating history of Supercell and its culture, I hope there's a chapter describing the Hay Day developers' intentions on how they envisioned we would play their creation. Specifically, did they foresee that some of us would play multiple farms since they didn't support this play style until they implemented Supercell ID a few years ago?

Even though I have two farms and don't transfer items between them regularly, I've understood the appeal of this practice and how it motivates us to play more often.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 7, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 7th, 2020 at 08:32 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

DO NOTHING ... since the limit has begun, i have finally the oppotunity to buy some of them ... before i didn't see any other than already sell ...

great job, thx for that ...
    Farm 144 ... Town 46 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy