Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please increase the BEM limit to 100 or somethin. And or take out Land/town expansion

Fresh Spawn

Please increase the BEM limit to 100 or somethin. And or take out Land/town expansion

I been playing Hay day for 5-6 years now and the recent 80 BEM limit has hit me hard. I trade daily with my friends 1-200 a day and I try to cope with the limit for the passed months now and I am frustrating every single day. (Iím sure others have feel my pain, reddit and facebook As well).

Iíve been around long enough to know how supercell team always listen to the communityís feedback and made so many adjustments through the years. So I would ask them to kindly reconsider about the LIMIT.

Disclaimer: I have read the FAQs. I understand how difficult it is too stop bot/financial gains, but i the Devs said that they could a adjust the limit at any amount at any time. (Even though they say it will stand at 80).

Please dont lock this post like you do to the other Limits rant posts. It wont get toxic but I think supercell team really need to dicuss/reconsider this with the community again.

The limit is 89 not 80. Just saying.plus 3 x 3 from hood requests makes 98. There, almost 100. 2 farms = 200. Yay
    Last edited by BULIGO; February 28th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.

Pro Member
    When I move such material around my farms to make a specific upgrade, it most always takes much more than the 80 limit. I move the items over a couple day periods.
    Moving some materials just before the time the limit resets, then wait an hour or two until reset occurs, them move more items.

I do not see why there is still a limit. Basically worthless. The bot runners or whoever they trying to snuff out, will have worked out alternatives to get around the limit. I notice they simply make more farms and probably work out some timed system to transfer and accumulate their materials.

I love the limit. DD is better, as people do not just scoop up everything they can find. Limit keeps you selective on what you buy. I vote to keep it.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I love the limit. DD is better, as people do not just scoop up everything they can find. Limit keeps you selective on what you buy. I vote to keep it.
    That's what I noticed too when shopping. After the daily limit of 80 UMs was implemented, I was able to buy more UMs. Players seem to be more selective and buy what they need instead of buying every UM they see, IMO.

And thus, I support the current limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Topstapp View Post
    ...Disclaimer: I have read the FAQs. I understand how difficult it is too stop bot/financial gains, but i the Devs said that they could a adjust the limit at any amount at any time. (Even though they say it will stand at 80).

Please dont lock this post like you do to the other Limits rant posts. It wont get toxic but I think supercell team really need to dicuss/reconsider this with the community again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    ...The bot runners or whoever they trying to snuff out, will have worked out alternatives to get around the limit. I notice they simply make more farms and probably work out some timed system to transfer and accumulate their materials.
    Based on my observations, one of the ways to cause a thread to be closed and locked is discussing how we think bots work because it may lead to someone posting a detailed analysis of the modus operandi of bots and giving insights to bot developers. I'd like to suggest we don't raise the topic of bots or continue discussion of bots. Thank you.

If someone really wants to discuss them publicly, please do so outside of the Supercell forums.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Feb. 28, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 28th, 2020 at 11:03 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I agree about the DD being (marginally) better. However, I think the purpose of the limit would still be served if oneís NH and friends were exempt from the limit. Moving things between my farms is incredibly painful!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    So youre saying people reach 80 limit everyday by buying from DD? How are you gonna find people selling that many. What are the chances?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    The limit is 89 not 80. Just saying.plus 3 x 3 from hood requests makes 98. There, almost 100. 2 farms = 200. Yay
    That is not my point, but well thanks for the tip.

I have only been playing Hay Day since January 2020 (clasher here) and I have only ran into the 80 limit twice so it is not an issue for me. My problem is finding like 10 very much needed lumber and not having enough coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Topstapp View Post
    So youre saying people reach 80 limit everyday by buying from DD? How are you gonna find people selling that many. What are the chances?
    No, I was saying that I love the limit. DD is better, as people do not just scoop up everything they can find. Limit keeps you selective on what you buy. I vote to keep it.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; March 2nd, 2020 at 03:37 AM.