Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games reward payouts...

Clan games reward payouts...

I believe it's wrong to reward the clan members that only complete one challenge with a reward from every tier opened. I think it's fair for those of us to receive an extra reward for getting 4,000 points, but it's unfair to reward those so highly for not doing what I consider their part. I suggest any members playing in the games should be rewarded by the amount of points they receive in association with the tiers that are open. For example, if clan member A gets 1,000 pts by the end of the clan games, then they should only be allowed items from certain tiers, NOT ALL OF THEM! Just as it takes a certain amount of points to open higher tiers, it should do the same for clan members playing the game. Clan games aren't just a team effort, they're an individual effort as well and should be rewarded as such. Thank you!

On top of being ruled-out, Darian mentioned a while back that there are no plans to add something like this.

If you feel your clan members aren't earning their keep, enforce a rule that they must earn a certain number of points. Otherwise, I'd kick the freeloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This is something we are very unlikely to implement. With the Clan Games rewards, everyone wins as a Clan and everyone loses as a Clan...together. It's a collaborative effort that everyone is contributing to and is meant to reward the Clan as a whole, not the individual. It is up to the Clan leadership to manage their Clans in a manner they see fit, through communication.

As it has already been mentioned, it would be very unfair for someone to be removed for not meeting some point requirement if that person's points helped the Clan reach a higher tier of rewards. Everyone's points all contribute towards reaching that reward tier, whether you contributed 3000 or 300 or 50.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Forum Superstar
    The bonus prize for achieving max games points has been an awesome success. So many more are fully engaged.

It reminds me more of my wish for more 75 000 games, or even a 100 000 points games. We routinely achieve the 50 000 in the first two days, and get double that by the end.

I want the higher level rewards that came at the 75 000 level. More Books of Everything (more than none).

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVanWinkle View Post
    I believe it's wrong to reward the clan members that only complete one challenge with a reward from every tier opened. I think it's fair for those of us to receive an extra reward for getting 4,000 points, but it's unfair to reward those so highly for not doing what I consider their part. I suggest any members playing in the games should be rewarded by the amount of points they receive in association with the tiers that are open. For example, if clan member A gets 1,000 pts by the end of the clan games, then they should only be allowed items from certain tiers, NOT ALL OF THEM! Just as it takes a certain amount of points to open higher tiers, it should do the same for clan members playing the game. Clan games aren't just a team effort, they're an individual effort as well and should be rewarded as such. Thank you!
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As has been pointed out, this idea is ruled out.

I'm therefore going to close this thread now, but please feel free to post other ideas in the future. Check the sticky first though.

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!