Thread: TH13 farming base design....

TH13 farming base design....

Iíve designed my own, downloaded a bunch...

I am just not having any luck getting a decent, TH13 farming base together.

Now, I realize that every base can be beaten with the right army comp and each league tends to be a bit different, but it seems as though every layout I try goes down in flames when it comes to resource protection. Itís almost as if the breadth and width of resource buildings have grown to the point theyíre just easy pickins. My Legend League and war bases (same, of course) do just fine but in regular leagues...itís a trouncing.

Anyone having better luck?
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Got to be honest i dont think farming and th13 bases go together one star is always guaranteed against any base using a basic army of 8 elec drags,8 loons 5 rage 1 freeze add heroes add cc troops and its always 2 stars and in both cases it's goodbye to any resources on those bases equally i never worry about protecting my resources as i know one attack with my army comb and i have regained my lost resources
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

I was having this problem big time, and was stressing over working around my shields, because if I didn’t, I’d lose 300-400k of each. I went to legends last season and have found easy loot, more fun, and less stress. I’d recommend it if you’re in the position to get 7-8 attacks in per day.
    IGN: BlackJack | Co-Leader of Reckoned Rebel | Level 216 | PB: 5821

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Got to be honest i dont think farming and th13 bases go together one star is always guaranteed against any base using a basic army of 8 elec drags,8 loons 5 rage 1 freeze add heroes add cc troops and its always 2 stars and in both cases it's goodbye to any resources on those bases equally i never worry about protecting my resources as i know one attack with my army comb and i have regained my lost resources
    Iím fast coming to the conclusion that TH13 is just a resource sieve. I operate with the expectation that I will lose when raided, but it just seems much worse at TH13 than any other level TH in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    I was having this problem big time, and was stressing over working around my shields, because if I didnít, Iíd lose 300-400k of each. I went to legends last season and have found easy loot, more fun, and less stress. Iíd recommend it if youíre in the position to get 7-8 attacks in per day.
    My main game is already up in Legends. Taking my other games there is not realistic - it just takes too much time to get through Titans because of the clouds and low offers.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

And now I see my thread has been moved to a dead sub, so I guess that’s the end of this discussion....
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)