Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make quick donation system as free of cost

Make quick donation system as free of cost

In a clan leader struggling hard for his clan day and night, around 50 member only leader do hard working for his clan so one important thing is donation someone can but doesn't give somehow,so a clan leader make 2/3 id for only donation purpose cause all troops immediately need ready for donation. My question is that did you ever think about the clan leader?Who lead your game? What they want ? In war also need to donate 30/40 cc troops but you still didn't include the record of donation and xp,another thing is there any chance bring quick donation system free for all of us ?
    Last edited by Ibadulislamifty; February 27th, 2020 at 06:43 AM.

I did posted something like that not long ago.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...achelDawnamber

But for now, probably you gotta find new members that dedicate to your clan

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    I did posted something like that not long ago.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...achelDawnamber

But for now, probably you gotta find new members that dedicate to your clan
    Yes I read your article but I'm not interested to use my gem and buy gold pass for donation purposes we play this game for supercell they will make what we need.
    Last edited by Ibadulislamifty; February 27th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.

Do you know how business works? Making paid stuff for free isnt a good business and will not happen.

You dont have to buy gold pass or use gems for donation.

Forum Champion
    You are taking on too much unnecessary responsibility. Stop donating for other people's multiplayer raids and tell your clan why. Tell the clan they need to accept troops that are available and not to expect you to donate. By all means donate the highest troops for defence snd again, tell them that will happen. Monitor donated/recieved levels and start weed out the leeches. No matter how good they are in war ! Players that don't help you and the clan are not worth keeping.

Anticipate your donation needs on battle day and train ahead of time. Again, explain to the clan and expect them to help you by not requesting at the last minute and even warning you what they need. This works no matter how many top level donators are in the clan.

Encourage all other high level players to prioritise the troops most commonly requests. It helps if several people can donate different troops at the highest levels too.

Tell your clan exactly why you are going down this path.

Your clan will improve of you guide your clan to assist you and each other. A clan leader can NOT do everything. True leaders aren't martyrs.

As not a leader, I take offense that you say only the clan leader does hard work. I fill all the war CC's every CWL. I also donate some 12000 troops every season, attempt to recruit people as often as I can, fill out the clan games on two accounts, have an outside means on contacting our other members to discuss clan/war topics, and have a second account that I am trying to buff up to help out the clan more. So what about me? If I do all that and am not a leader, does my input not count? Maybe I should get something too. Maybe we all should.

Or, we could not get anything special because we are supposed to work as a team, and it is reward enough to know that you helped people who help you and who are striving for the same goal as you.
    Last edited by JaymzWWW66; February 27th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.
    | TH12 | XP 188 | BK 51 | AQ 65 | GW 26 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: MASTERS 3 - #2YVOGVLY
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs?

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Running a clan takes more than just one Village, Chief. In one of your earlier threads, you mentioned your clan is top 4 or 5 in your country and is full of 90% maxed bases. What is everyone else doing?
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 27th, 2020 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibadulislamifty View Post
    Yes I read your article but I'm not interested to use my gem and buy gold pass for donation purposes we play this game for supercell they will make what we need.
    I play this game because I like it, not for supercell. Did they ask you to play this game to aid them? That's so lucky (if it ever happened)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibadulislamifty View Post
    is there any chance bring quick donation system free for all of us ?
    Most likely 0% chance.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Do you know how business works? Making paid stuff for free isnt a good business and will not happen.

You dont have to buy gold pass or use gems for donation.
    Yes I know how business works if some area if only for business purposes,they should mention that don't you want this one we don't give you.