Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny ole game

Centennial Club

Funny ole game

Stuck in the rut, no one but 2 members of the clan have hit the 4K target in clan games.
    Me included, the rewards this month are kinda weaker than normal and I canít work myself up to do clan games.

Iím kinda stuck.
    HELP

Forum Legend
    2 books is worth it for me. But up to you what you do with your game. We have 10 that have hit 4K and are over the 50K mark so make of that what you will.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Next months clan games
    Iíll be temporary joining your clan🛡

Quote Originally Posted by zeye View Post
    Next months clan games
    I’ll be temporary joining your clan
    We have two clans we do clan games in ... you'll be welcome to join

Weird. We have 16 at 4k now, more getting close. If nothing else, you can always get gems. I hit 4k on both my bases even though the rewards are really only good for my mini this time. Next time might be reverse. I just have fun with it. Especially bh destroy wall challenges. Ring the base with bombers and watch the mayhem,
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    We have two clans we do clan games in ... you'll be welcome to join
    Sweet, usually Iím first for 4k but I ainít got this months flavour.

For some the rewards may not be that great this time around but for others it may be exactly what they need. My clan mates and I always try and get as close to 100k points every CG.

#CQGPQVP

15 hit the 4k mark. But total points are a bit low compared to previous games. I have both the books on my main so likely will sell for gems. My mini has about 1500 points to go. But not concerned if I don't get 4k there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    15 hit the 4k mark. But total points are a bit low compared to previous games. I have both the books on my main so likely will sell for gems. My mini has about 1500 points to go. But not concerned if I don't get 4k there.
    I thought the task points seemed a bit lower than other Clan Games. I have 20 accounts and not all need rewards so most of them I only use to trash challenges I don't want and some are BH2 specifically for Clan Games. It makes it quite fast for me, I did our last 10k points in about 2 hours.

Something people may not know is that if you trash a challenge without scoring points, you are locked into that CG but it does not count to the 50 player cap unless you score some points. If you reach the player cap and the base used for trashing hasn't scored any points, it cannot start any new tasks or join any other CG.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; February 27th, 2020 at 06:28 AM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I thought the task points seemed a bit lower than other Clan Games. I have 20 accounts and not all need rewards so most of them I only use to trash challenges I don't want and some are BH2 specifically for Clan Games. It makes it quite fast for me, I did our last 10k points in about 2 hours.

Something people may not know is that if you trash a challenge without scoring points, you are locked into that CG but it does not count to the 50 player cap unless you score some points. If you reach the player cap and the base used for trashing hasn't scored any points, it cannot start any new tasks or join any other CG.
    20 accounts eh? The conversation we were having in the clan war section makes a bit more sense now.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 759 fair play wins and counting...