Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends Viable For th 12?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    204

    Legends Viable For th 12?

    Do you think a mid level 12 can sustain in legends league? I obviously am prepared to take on 13s, but id get -40 each defense

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    It is the fact you would get three starred quite frequently that would cause you problems.

    For a highish level TH12, it might be possible. A TH12 with the troops they use maxed could probably average somewhere in the region of 16-22 trophies per attack. But you will probably be losing an average of around 30.

    In low legends, you will often only face 7 defences though, occasionally even 6, so it might just be possible., It will definitely be hard though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  3. #3
    Pro Member Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    673
    In lower legends, you might not take 8 defenses every day. If you're a good enough attacker (can gain about 200 trophies each day) this is possible, since you'd probably lose about 200-250 trophies each day depending on how many defenses you get. How close are you to maxing TH12?

    This of course, is speculation on my part - try it out. Worst thing that could happen is you drop below 4900 at the end of a day and are back in Titan League.

    Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

  4. #4
    Super Member Spartan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    931
    A maxed TH12 might be able to float around in the lower trophy range of LL. Especially if you give it a week or so so players can start finding their skill/trohpy placement range. As long as you do all 8 attacks, and mostly 2-3 star, I think a maxed TH12 with a solid layout might be able to maintain LL ranking. 3-stars might be a little tough, but I was managing some with my TH12 vs TH13 (weak TH13s which you still still come across in low LL) attacks with my TH12. Could be a bit tough this week though since the season just reset.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    In lower legends, you might not take 8 defenses every day. If you're a good enough attacker (can gain about 200 trophies each day) this is possible, since you'd probably lose about 200-250 trophies each day depending on how many defenses you get. How close are you to maxing TH12?

    This of course, is speculation on my part - try it out. Worst thing that could happen is you drop below 4900 at the end of a day and are back in Titan League.
    As a mid TH12 (which is what he describes), you are unlikely to gain 200 trophies per day. That is averaging 25 per attack, and with no Royal Champion, other heroes at TH12 level, and no troops above TH12 level, that is only going to happen if you are a seriously exceptional attacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran SumoSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,502
    Make it there? yes...

    Sustain? Almost no chance, unless you are getting lucky with your opponents consistently missing attacks.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    204
    Damn! Thanks guys. Maybe Ill try to max and try to stay in legends before th 14 (if im lucky )

  8. #8
    I attacked a th11 in legends yesterday. You will see many anti-3 star bases with easy to access halls that you can get 2 stars on. You will get 3 starred a lot. You need to get your 8 attacks in every day, but, yes, you can stay in low legends if you are consistent. You may get knocked out a couple times, but you can climb right back in and remember it gets easier as the season goes on, not harder. The better attackers and players more likely to attack 8 times per day climb in trophies. As the season goes on if you are in low legends are more and more likely to match against someone that won't attack. That is going to be a big benefit that a th12 needs to take advantage of to make up for getting 3 starred on other defenses.
    Last edited by 2222; February 26th, 2020 at 10:02 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  9. #9
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,235
    As someone who hangs out in low legends, not getting attacked 8 times happens maybe 1-2 times a week, and then its only 1 attack. I wouldn't count on that to be of much benefit.

    You can get there as a mid 12 but you won't stay there. Almost all attacks here have level 5 TH's and mostly maxed defenses. Again, there aren't enough cream puffs to live off of.

  10. #10
    Pro Member Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As a mid TH12 (which is what he describes), you are unlikely to gain 200 trophies per day. That is averaging 25 per attack, and with no Royal Champion, other heroes at TH12 level, and no troops above TH12 level, that is only going to happen if you are a seriously exceptional attacker.
    Oh, you definitely have to be a great attacker. But I think we're saying the something similar, you mention:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    For a highish level TH12, it might be possible. A TH12 with the troops they use maxed could probably average somewhere in the region of 16-22 trophies per attack. But you will probably be losing an average of around 30.
    You also are estimating OP would lose somewhere between 180-240 trophies a day depending on how many defenses he takes. So, it would take around 200 trophies attacking to keep up (optimistically, assuming hanging out around 4950 gets you closer to 6-7 defenses most of the time)

    I am assuming as a mid-TH12 that OP has one or 2 attack strategies maxed and the heroes done.

    I shouldn't gloss over how tough that will be when facing all TH13s with no defenses or heroes down and most with a CC.

    Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •