Thread: Town level

Town level

Hi all. Just wondering about the 3 diamond reward for climbing the Reputation level ladder. As you all know, it takes weeks, even months to get to a new Rep level. It seems that the 3 diamond reward isnít commensurate to the effort. Do you foresee a time where Hay Day might bump up this reward? I love the town, but itís SO hard to level up, and then, when one does, the reward is slim.

Avid Hay Day player

The reward is the unlocking of higher level upgrades. When that is maxed out, the town has reached the end of its intended storyline. The extra levels thereon are just for bragging rights.

No need to focus on that slim reward when you can find 5, 13, 25 diamonds in boxes plus the regular 40 every valley season etc. It's never been easier to earn diamonds. Just enjoy your town.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I have to agree with you squirrel it does seem low since we get ten gems for levelling our farms which in my case is a lot quicker to do then my town so if i was to put in the effort to lev my town i would expect more then 3 gems i dont think i have lev up my town is wuite some time because theres zero motivation factors to make me do it if we got more gems etc then i would it for sure
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Some reputation levels award 5 or 10 diamonds.

Hi SquirrelsareUS!

(Having raised a delightful flying squirrel from a tiny naked lost baby to a beloved flying playing goofball, I love your name! Love, love, love squirrels )

You’re right - the diamonds given for each level attained in the Town are paltry. The thing is, I never even pay attention to the diamonds that I accumulate when I level up in the Town. I’m so thrilled to be able to upgrade buildings with stored TEMs (Town Expansion Materials) and to ease my barn, that is a big reward for me when I level up. As Buligo succinctly put it, we can gain more diamonds from tool and treasure chests, that I don’t think of the Town as a diamond-generator. I really appreciate all the gifts given by satisfied townies, so that’s my biggest reward for playing the Town in general. I can always use, sell or give away each Townie gift to enhance my farm, coin balance and help friends. There are many rewards given within the Town - if you can enjoy those, rather than looking toward leveling up and diamonds, I think you’ll enjoy your Town a lot more.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:19 PM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

From what I have seen, it is not worth levelling up in town. It seems only the demands of the townies increase.

don't get me wrong, I do love my townies, however, I am not out for experience. None of my buildings have the Xp upgraded.

levelling up opens nothing new
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I’ve just gone from Rep 85 to 86 and received 10 diamonds. It is true with me that it is more difficult to level up the town, but that’s the way it is. No issue from me
    Farm 253 - Town 86
    Barn 14,000 - Silo 12,900
    203 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

hi, I have a suggestion see if can be done, will help good to all players.

it is about asking help from neighborhood or friends in town for visitors.
    you have done a good work towards identifying the visitors in the town hall for whom help has been asked and also we can identify the visitors who have been helped.
    now, there one board in the farm near the train, where we can check the need of the visitors and accordingly we can prepare the items if required.
    my suggestion towards this is that in line with the town hall, green border with the exclamation mark and tick mark may also be implemented. this will help help a lot.
    regards

I have already suggested this in the ideas forum. One day...one day! 💞💞

Quote Originally Posted by rajneesh18326 View Post
    hi, I have a suggestion see if can be done, will help good to all players.

it is about asking help from neighborhood or friends in town for visitors.
    you have done a good work towards identifying the visitors in the town hall for whom help has been asked and also we can identify the visitors who have been helped.
    now, there one board in the farm near the train, where we can check the need of the visitors and accordingly we can prepare the items if required.
    my suggestion towards this is that in line with the town hall, green border with the exclamation mark and tick mark may also be implemented. this will help help a lot.
    regards