Thread: Season pass

Season pass

There are many levels of dedication to clash of clans and I think this should be reflected in the season pass. I myself finished the season pass halfway through the season and donít have any incentive to complete the challenges. I know for a fact I played the game more when I had challenges to complete in the season pass. I suggest that there be two options for the season pass, the one that you have now and then one for more serious members of your community, a tougher one but with better rewards. The trade off should be is that if you do no complete the tougher season pass the month before then you are not allowed to sign up for the same tier of pass the following month. Just an idea to keep people more interested in the season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by sunwoobangbang View Post
    I myself finished the season pass halfway through the season and donít have any incentive to complete the challenges.
    There is an achievement in your profil for that you get gema and xp.

I suggest that there be two options for the season pass, the one that you have now and then one for more serious members of your community, a tougher one but with better rewards.
    Better rewards would mean higher cost for gold pass.