Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Need help

My account was closed. The reason is that while trying to save the village I lost in the past, my account was closed permanently without direct question and without warning. I was a person who got a subscription every month, what you did broke me and was very upset.

Id: THESARGERAS
    TP:161
    Town :11
    Clan name: TURKHERO

Quote Originally Posted by Sargeras0789 View Post
    My account was closed. The reason is that while trying to save the village I lost in the past, my account was closed permanently without direct question and without warning.
    Welcome to the forum.
    No one of us can help you and you have to stay in contact with the ingame support.

Havent got that option in game. So i wrote that.

Havent got that option in game. So i wrote that.
    Clear game data and you will get a new village and from there you can contact the ingame support regarding your problem.

I did it. But everytime otto writing automatic message me. I have a question for you, are u game master? İf your answer no, please dont write me in my message. Allright?

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    TC, wontanwaton has a right to post in any topic they wish to as long as they are well within the ToS of this forum whether you like their answer(s) or not.

You will ALWAYS get "Sparky" whenever you contact Support in the game. You can also contact them via e-mail but you may be "forced" to contact them in the game.

I did it. But everytime otto writing automatic message me. I have a question for you, are u game master? İf your answer no, please dont write me in my message. Allright?
    The support does not work on forum and account recovery has been requested at the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

Contacting the ingame support with an email will most times end with comment "contact us in the game".
    Contact Form

Here you get the official comment from supercells community manager (not ingame support).

Otto writing automatic message me. I choose blocked account and Otto saying sorry our rules we blocked your account...

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol
    Otto writing automatic message me. I choose blocked account and Otto saying sorry our rules we blocked your account...
    I am not sure how long ago you lost the village; however, if your account was more than 180 days inactive, the ToS explicitly states the following (not that there are many cases of it happening to my knowledge):
    SUPERCELL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
    Refer to section 1.2 of the ToS to learn about Supercell’s rights to suspend or terminate your account.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

You have to deal with the ingame support. No one of us can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    I am not sure how long ago you lost the village; however, if your account was more than 180 days inactive, the ToS explicitly states the following (not that there are many cases of it happening to my knowledge):
    Refer to section 1.2 of the ToS to learn about Supercell’s rights to suspend or terminate your account.
    Afaik this has never happened.