Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2x TH 11 Looking for war and CWL clan.

Centennial Club

2x TH 11 Looking for war and CWL clan.

Ok so I’ve just quit my clan and am looking to join someone else’s with a friend;

Recruitments:
    -Max clan games
    -Australian based
    -75%+ war record
    -CWL crystal 1+
    -Active chat
    -Max donations constantly
    -Constant war
    -Level 10+
    -Friendly members
    -Organised war

Ok so that might be a bit tough but I want a clan that I can set me and my mate up in long term. Here is what we can offer:

-Consistent 3 stars from myself once I get the hang of th 11 and once I max camps
    -Never miss a war attack
    -1:1 ratio of donations
    -Can give advice
    -Max clan games

A bit about me: I have run a clan in the past and got sick of it. Looking for a good clan that I can have a good time with. I previously maxed th 10, apart from king and am planning on conpletely maxing th 11. Hope you can consider me. IF YOU DONT MEET A RECQUIREMNT DONT BOTHER REPLYING.

Hey 👋 we’re uk based with a few Americans in the ranks. In need of a couple th11s! Wars are organised and the chats active! Max donations, max clan games! Feel free to check us out!
    #LLQJCY0Q

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HazyAk View Post
    Hey 👋 we’re uk based with a few Americans in the ranks. In need of a couple th11s! Wars are organised and the chats active! Max donations, max clan games! Feel free to check us out!
    #LLQJCY0Q
    Had a look at your clan, Not Australian based.
    And I doubt there is room for us in cwl.
    Last edited by AllfatherOdin; February 26th, 2020 at 10:43 AM.

#C20UJ98Q check out and join our clan if your looking for a new home :] we could always use some more core players that like to be active ! Anyways godbless

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOODREINA69 View Post
    #C20UJ98Q check out and join our clan if your looking for a new home :] we could always use some more core players that like to be active ! Anyways godbless
    You don’t meet half the recruitments. Stop wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by AllfatherOdin View Post
    Had a look at your clan, Not Australian based.
    And I doubt there is room for us in cwl.
    Thanks for checking us out. Our lowest couple bases in CWL tend to be rushed 11s so at worst you’d at least be able to gain the 8 stars through rotation. If you have no luck finding anything that suits you come give us a go!

ManBeerPig (#P90QYVRC) is not Australian based, but we have a couple Australians and they could use some friends. You would likely be able to CWL with all our TH12s and lower in our second clan. The main clan is for Th13 only this CWL.

We run a side clan in master 2 30vs30 cwl for people dont make the cut in our champs 2 league Deviate Level 19 #8GPRQV2P

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Champions League II. Adults Competitive War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out or in as needed. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Millennial Club

Hi mate,

I don't want to waste your time so I'll answer your points quickly and then leave it to you if you want to read more.

I think our Bailey III clan would be best for you:
    -Max clan games: Always
    -Australian based: No, but I'm Australian and there are Australians in the leadership group in Bailey III
    -75%+ war record: 83%
    -CWL crystal 1+: Crystal 1
    -Active chat: Yes, plus Discord to communicate with the other Bailey clans
    -Max donations constantly: Yes
    -Constant war: Yes, B2B
    -Level 10+: Level 9
    -Friendly members: Of course 😊
    -Organised war: Yes, targets are assigned

We have six active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)
    • Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post link)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 5 years ago.
    TH12 and above

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post link)
    Established originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in to an active war clan.
    TH10 and above

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post link)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    TH11 and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post link)
    Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Scored over 140,000 points in Clan Games!
    TH11 and above

The Bailey FWA (in-game link, forum post link).
    Our certified Farm War Alliance clan. Go here if you have heroes upgrading or wish to take a break from regular wars but still want the loot.
    TH9 and above

The Mini Bailey (in-game link).
    Our training clan. This is were many of our members are levelling up their mini accounts and also has TH12 leaders providing guidance to new junior members.
    TH9 and below

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Last edited by Grimtar; February 26th, 2020 at 09:02 PM.

Bad rabbits EDU #uucy2j2 . If you want a group that is active, look no further.