Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: live emoji at war

live Emoti at war

I've got a great idea in my head, if a emoti like (clash Royal)can be given live emoti during war attack, then the thing is pretty funny, suppose everyone is giving funny emoti 😁 because of 1* and 3* for their clanmates,in war.Im sure everyone will buy emoti from store
    Last edited by Ibadulislamifty; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:37 AM.

Just no.
    It would disturb the attacker. Even if it would be only visible for the spectators it would be pointless.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Please no.

Thiscis not Clash Royale, and we don't want the bad manners prevalent in that game in CoC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Just no.
    It would disturb the attacker. Even if it would be only visible for the spectators it would be pointless.
    Oh man I think there is lot of space for Emoti it's won't be disturbing player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibadulislamifty View Post
    Oh man I think there is lot of space for Emoti it's won't be disturbing player.
    It will disturb. Popping up emojis no matter where on the display is irretating. Even the spectator icon irretates many clashers and make them nervous.
    Think about what would happen if the trolls would send laugh emojis all the time when you fail? The emojis will be bad and absolutely pointless.

In clash royale there are trolls who continously send laugh emojis all the time and it is very annoying. Yeah after a while sc introduced the ability to turn off emojis and in clash i am sure it would be turned off all the time for most players.

This was ruled out, but I have an idea to fix it.

Here are some precautions that could be put into use:
    -Emojis can be disabled from a very visible place.
    -Do not include emojis that could be used for taunting, Ex: 😆, 😝, 😂, 😭, 💩, 😜.
    -Following the previous one, use ones that spread positive messages, or advice, Clash modified of course, Ex: 👍,⚠️,🤔,😎,👌,⬆️,➡️,⬇️,⬅️, .
    -Emojis should appear at the very top of the screen where the names are, enemy emojis inbetween the enemy name and timer, clan emojis inbetween the loot gained and timer.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Emotes from the viewer offering attack advice to the attacker wouldn’t work because viewing is not live. There is a several second delay. Since emotes would simply be reactive, they provide nothing more than an unneeded distraction in a game that requires precision and timing more often than not for a successful attack.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It will disturb. Popping up emojis no matter where on the display is irretating. Even the spectator icon irretates many clashers and make them nervous.
    Think about what would happen if the trolls would send laugh emojis all the time when you fail? The emojis will be bad and absolutely pointless.

In clash royale there are trolls who continously send laugh emojis all the time and it is very annoying. Yeah after a while sc introduced the ability to turn off emojis and in clash i am sure it would be turned off all the time for most players.
    Maybe it's your personal opinion 😉,but I Love emoti a lot I love clash Royale only for nice emoti
    Last edited by Ibadulislamifty; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    This was ruled out, but I have an idea to fix it.
    Here are some precautions that could be put into use:
    -Emojis can be disabled from a very visible place.
    -Do not include emojis that could be used for taunting, Ex: 😆, 😝, 😂, 😭, 💩, 😜.
    -Following the previous one, use ones that spread positive messages, or advice, Clash modified of course, Ex: 👍,⚠️,🤔,😎,👌,⬆️,➡️,⬇️,⬅️, .
    -Emojis should appear at the very top of the screen where the names are, enemy emojis inbetween the enemy name and timer, clan emojis inbetween the loot gained and timer.
    I like your idea😁game is for fun it's a vertual things why people dare for emoti?😦
    Last edited by Ibadulislamifty; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:24 PM.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...w-feature-idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    When coming up with new features to implement in-game, one of the key questions one needs to ask is "why?"
    In other words, what value does it add to the game that wasn't previously there? Would this idea really add that much to the game?
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1793405-Emotes

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Emotes-in-coc
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Would you want your entire Clan spamming emotes during your critical War attack?