Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mad with Legends League flaw

Centennial Club

Mad with Legends League flaw

Why can't I use my final Legends League attack when there's less than 10 minutes to go in a league day? Why even ADVERTISE that there's still 10 or less minutes in a league day when you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK!!!
    Last edited by XCdude96; February 26th, 2020 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Why can't I use my final Legends League attack when there's less than 10 minutes to go in a league day? Why even ADVERTISE that there's still 10 or less minutes in a league day when you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK!!!
    Maybe a detailed version of your post might help better understand this .
    something like a screenshot ??

Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Maybe a detailed version of your post might help better understand this .
    something like a screenshot ??
    I think it's got detail: when the league day is almost over (with 10 minutes left or less) apparently one can't attack any longer. It's the same with clan games. Someone in our clan wanted to get to 4k and had 39xx and in the last 10 minutes couldn't take a task anymore... not even the gardening one .... I was surprised at that one as well to be honest... just state the correct time I'd say...

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    It isn't 10 minutes, it is 3.5.

And it is because all Legends attacks have to be completed by the end of the Legends day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

And it is because all Legends attacks have to be completed by the end of the Legends day.
    Okay, but as JusMe mentioned... Why not just make it so the Legend Day timer is 23 hours & 56.5 minutes instead of 24 hours?

Maybe this is a QoL thing? Could be posted on the sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

It isn't 3.5 minutes, it is 5.

Quote Originally Posted by jabrollox View Post
    It isn't 3.5 minutes, it is 5.
    The reasoning is still the same, and if I recall correctly there is a timer indication how long you have left to attack which is different to the timer to the end of the league day. In my experience it is very transparent as to how much time you have left to attack. The break between days and the time it takes the systems to work through everything I think is warranted.

If you can't plan to get all you attacks in during the other 1435 minutes of the day, the last 5 minutes really aren't making the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I think it's got detail: when the league day is almost over (with 10 minutes left or less) apparently one can't attack any longer. It's the same with clan games. Someone in our clan wanted to get to 4k and had 39xx and in the last 10 minutes couldn't take a task anymore... not even the gardening one .... I was surprised at that one as well to be honest... just state the correct time I'd say...
    I am very sorry for that .
    that's something I never experienced .I always get 'em done way earlier

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    An earlier thread on the same subject: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...55357;�

The attack timer ends about 4-5 minutes before the next "Legends Day" begins. This has been standard for as long as I can remember. It's so the next day's opponents can found as it takes time to reset, capture all bases and distribute the next set of opponents.

There really shouldn't be any confusion as the attack timer clearly states how much time you have left to attack. I have started my attack in the last minute of that timer before and had no problems. Any confusion seems to be on the user end for making assumptions that are simply not true and never have been.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime