Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mad with Legends League flaw

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    Maybe for you. I have gotten the error with time still left on my current day league timer. I wasn't like, "Oh look, it's 10:55PM, I know I still have 5 more minutes until 11pm". My league timer was still active saying it ended in something around the 3 to 6 minute range (which is in align with what some are saying... 3.5min? 5 min?), if I recall. I do know that it was still counting down. When I get to a trophy range where I don't mind sacrificing my last attack each night, I will try to start the attacks at various times with the timer still active and see when I get the message again. I distinctly remember I was annoyed because I used a training potion as well to make the cutoff with getting my army turned around that night.

As for why do I wait... I get home from work at 5pm-ish. That gives me about 6 hours to get 8 attacks in as well as all the other things working adults with families have to deal with when they get home. Sometimes I get them done well before 10:55, but more often than not, with regen times and all the other stuff going on, it usually is down the wire for the last attack.
    Are you sure you are looking at the timer on the "attack" screen which says "current league day ends in" and not the timer on the defense screen which says "next league day starts in"? The league day ends (so attacking for that league day ends) 5 minutes before the next league day starts (which is when you start attacking for the next league day).

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Are you sure you are looking at the timer on the "attack" screen which says "current league day ends in" and not the timer on the defense screen which says "next league day starts in"? The league day ends (so attacking for that league day ends) 5 minutes before the next league day starts (which is when you start attacking for the next league day).
    I've been looking at the next day begins timer.

Centennial Club
    I find it kind of funny that I can get attacked until 11:00 PM CDT, but can only attack up until 10:55 PM CDT. I have seen attacks against on logs past (while in Legends league) logged at 10:59 PM to 11:00 PM CDT that have been counted against me for the day that ends (for me apparently) at 10:55 PM. Last time I checked, an attack takes at most 3:30. How do you explain, if one cannot attack with 5 mins of the next league day, that I can have attacks against me 4-5 mins after the time supposedly running out? (30 seconds to 90 seconds at least past the legal time?)

Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    I've been looking at the next day begins timer.
    Then you are looking at the wrong timer for attacks. You need to look at the timer that is on the attack screen which says "the current league day ends in." That timer ends 5 minutes before the one you are looking at. The one you are looking at tells you when you can start attacking for the next day basically.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Kudos to Sumo Sloth for solving the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    As for why do I wait... I get home from work at 5pm-ish. That gives me about 6 hours to get 8 attacks in as well as all the other things working adults with families have to deal with when they get home. Sometimes I get them done well before 10:55, but more often than not, with regen times and all the other stuff going on, it usually is down the wire for the last attack.
    Are you not able to attack in the morning? At lunchtime? Other break times?
    I can generally get 3-4 attacks in before I leave for work. I can usually do another 1-2 while at work.
    I live in Japan, so the league day begins at 2pm.
    So, sometimes I can get 1 attack in before leaving work, do another 3-4 at night, and the rest in the morning before leaving for work.
    Not sure what your morning or work schedules are like though, hence my asking.

I've attacked when the current day timer has less than a minute left - on multiple occasions. I don't bother ever looking at when the next league day starts.

Mad flaws understanding how league day works.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by jabrollox View Post
    It isn't 3.5 minutes, it is 5.
    For me its 10 minutes.

Crazy idea here, but if you are up when the timer is going off, clearly you’re up when the next league day starts. how about you start your attacks at the beginning of the league day vs waiting until you get home from work the following day. *mind blown *
    Last edited by Tvsever; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:43 PM.