Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mad with Legends League flaw

Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Why can't I use my final Legends League attack when there's less than 10 minutes to go in a league day? Why even ADVERTISE that there's still 10 or less minutes in a league day when you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK!!!

At the risk of being insensitive, similar to most things in life if you wait until the last minute you may miss out. Understandably there may be times when you cannot, due to circumstances, complete your attacks - but remonstrating over a 3.5 minute window of opportunity is a bit much.
    Last edited by Unfettered; February 26th, 2020 at 03:00 PM.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

I dont know how much time should be left for the last hit but one of my clan mates made a hit today he said he had 4 mins left while it showed 9 mins on mine idk if thats due to timezone difference.
    But thr main point is he was able to make his hits when he had less than 4 min left for the day to end.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    I dont know how much time should be left for the last hit but one of my clan mates made a hit today he said he had 4 mins left while it showed 9 mins on mine idk if thats due to timezone difference.
    But thr main point is he was able to make his hits when he had less than 4 min left for the day to end.
    As I said earlier, you can hit right up until the timer on the choose attack screen hits zero. That timer ends about 5 mins before the end of the day. There are no surprises. When that timer hits zero, you can't attack anymore, simple as that.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered View Post
    At the risk of being insensitive, similar to most things in life if you wait until the last minute you may miss out. Understandably there may be times when you cannot, due to circumstances, complete your attacks - but remonstrating over a 3.5 minute window of opportunity is a bit much.
    Sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances that cause late attacks. Like work responsibilities, and other obligations.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    As I said earlier, you can hit right up until the timer on the choose attack screen hits zero. That timer ends about 5 mins before the end of the day. There are no surprises. When that timer hits zero, you can't attack anymore, simple as that.
    I'm usually not up until 10:55 PM at night, (due to an 8:00 AM work start that requires a 30 minute commute), so I would not know that they block people from attacking with 5 mins left in the league day. See my above comment for why I had to attack so late.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    I am very sorry for that .
    that's something I never experienced .I always get 'em done way earlier
    Same, until I've had my schedule shifted to include long days at work.

I'm usually not up until 10:55 PM at night, (due to an 8:00 AM work start that requires a 30 minute commute), so I would not know that they block people from attacking with 5 mins left in the league day. See my above comment for why I had to attack so late.
    Why you had to attack late is completely irrelevant. Fact is there is a timer that shows exactly how much time you have left to start an attack, making false assumptions about when the attacks stop is no one but the users fault. So now you know. There is no flaw in the system. It's specifically designed that way and it tells you that up front.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Centennial Club
    Find a different job
    Last edited by Fing; February 26th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    When I’m cutting my eighth attack close, I smash that attack button even if my Heroes aren’t ready, because 4 cups for a loss is better than 0 for waiting and doing nothing. Specific to remaining time, I know I’ve been within single-digit minutes of the league day ending on more than one occasion, but I’ve never run into attacks being disabled.

Where is this attack timer everyone speaks of?

I can only see a "Current League Day ends in:" and the :Star Bonus Next in: "timer on my LL attack window,

I, too, missed an attack at the last minutes of the LL day. Was annoyed about the same issue, but just accepted that it was what it was and attributed it to time zones, server syncing, yada yada.