Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a clan for CWL for all my 3 accounts

Fresh Spawn

I need a clan for CWL for all my 3 accounts

Hello i need a clan for all my 3 accounts
    TH11- #Y9CR2QLRU
    TH12- #88PQVCPP2
    TH13- #9QRU20LQ9
    i know im rushed but i've just returned to coc this month i started playing 6+ years ago.
    and for CWL i can 2 star my opponent without power potion with power potion i can easily 3 star. i can guarantee at least 17 stars on each of my account.

Hey alandd,

We are an extremely active war clan always looking for active members. We already maxed clan games:
    Here is what we can offer you:

* Active chat - we have a very chatty active group.
    * Great war record - Placed 1st or 2nd in just about every CWL and have above 75% win rate in wars... Plus Daily Wars!!!
    * Maxed Clan Games - We usually Max in 2 days and obtain all rewards.
    * Donations - Very high donations for those looking to push. WE HAVE SIEGE MACHINES!!!!!
    * International Clan - This helps with donations around the clock and someone is usually online
    * Active Leadership - We are always recruiting, removing inactives, providing advice, and planning wars
    * Our members are mostly TH13-TH11
    * We are like family, with Zero Drama

Hope you can join us!

Fat Kitty Stars
    #28Q99R2P9

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

Fresh Spawn
    Sure thanks i just want to get 4000 clan games points and ill join very soon
    Last edited by alandd; February 25th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.

Take a look at ManBeerPig (#P90QYVRC)

if you are an adult and able to war on EST time. We can fit you into our CWL.stop by our discord to say hi.

https://discord.gg/qREanwZ

Awesome. We will be waiting for you

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

Quote Originally Posted by alandd View Post
    Hello i need a clan for all my 3 accounts
    TH11- #Y9CR2QLRU
    TH12- #88PQVCPP2
    TH13- #9QRU20LQ9
    i know im rushed but i've just returned to coc this month i started playing 6+ years ago.
    and for CWL i can 2 star my opponent without power potion with power potion i can easily 3 star. i can guarantee at least 17 stars on each of my account.

Guaranteeing 2 stars in CWL might be tough depending on league. Especially for your 13 - he looks like a SM donator. Feel free to check out TMBG. We've gone to more relaxed wars for the next few months so I'm more willing to pull in rushed accounts to war. Can def use you in CWL too.

https://cocp.it/clan/UL0Y9G9Y

Mention you are from the forums in your request if you decide to check us out.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

CAESARS BOYZ, as well as our other clan, is a US based clan, with the main clan that was formed back in May 2015 by a group of friends wanting to have fun with the game. Many have since left to pursue other interests, but the core leadership has stuck around, and we share a common goal to keep on making our clan much better over time. We’re always looking to have more people, larger wars, and more clan games participation. Your membership will allow for that to happen.

Below are the different clans both related to one another. For more details, click the different colored labels to take you to clashofstats.

Main Clan - LV 14 - Gold I (#YPU22PYG)
    The main clan members are all generally laid back. We all have lives outside the game too, so while we aren’t as active as other clans, we do take pride in what we do. If you don’t see people talking in the chat, or online for that matter, don’t fret. As for war, we start war twice a week on Tuesday and Friday nights, and occasionally Sunday nights, all at around 10:30pm EST, unless a war event goes on, then we do back to back. Our war log isn’t the greatest, but many of our losses were from the first year of the clan’s inception. We’ve been winning more wars ever since.

Sister Clan - LV 12 - Crystal III (#QCCYOROR)
    We have a sister clan, also called CAESARS BOYZ, looking for members too, so be sure to give them a look. This clan runs on similar rules to the main clan, with war on a more tentative schedule. It’s a more family friendly clan than the main clan, so do watch your language over there, as bad language is not tolerated.

Both clans are looking for TH10+. And yes, both have have Siege Machines, though we always welcome more TH12+ to help donate!

Pre-requisites for joining our clans:

• Must be at least TH10, and not badly rushed. A few things not upgraded won’t penalize you; just don’t have glaring flaws with your base or troop levels.
    • No war timers. You will be rejected if you have one.
    • Do not request troops upon joining. We don't like hoppers.
    • Mention this forum post or the name Dardanius in your join request. The "I'd like to join your clan" message tends to be ignored, and likely means you didn't read this.
    • Trophy Requirements: 1500/200 for the main clan, 2000 for the Sister Clan

Clan Rules:

• English is a must.
    • Please do your part and donate. We're don't have any rules on ratios, but make sure you’re not leeching off of people. And please, donate the right stuff to people. If you don’t have it, leave the request alone for others to donate.
    • Be respectful of others. You are also assumed to know how to behave. We shouldn't need to list out all the obvious rules here.
    • Don’t ask for ranks. Elder will be given out to players for good war participation and overall activity in the clan. Co-leader is for those deemed worthy of helping to lead the clan.
    • Do your part in Clan Games. It takes more than 5 people to max out points, and every bit helps. Earn at least 1000 points per clan games. You're encouraged to earn more of course.
    • War is optional, but we encourage that you opt in! If you aren’t in war, just make sure you’re actively donating and participating in clan games when they happen.
    • War Rules
      • Make sure to follow the war protocol, which is sent via clan mail before Battle Day (this tells you what your targets will be). Do not attack your recommended target before reading the clan mails. If no mail is sent, then attack your mirror first.
      • Do both attacks in war. If you opt into war, you’ve committed to both attacks.
      • Failure to do the two rules above may result in suspension from war. I understand missing one attack if you get caught up with something, but make sure it’s reasonable. Forgetting to attack is not an acceptable excuse.
      • New members will be withheld from war until the "New" tag is gone.
      • Leave the war Clan Castles to the higher up.

• Sister only: No foul language
    • Most importantly, have fun!
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; February 25th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

We have a 3rd, rune Force fwa.

crystal 2 30v

we could offer you a spot in our cwl

just apply in game

i can also be reach via forum or discord: rurunix#8960

neither is required.

Centennial Club
    Hi! We are recruiting for the upcoming CWL. If your base isn't rushed, please stop by to check us out! We're an English-speaking international clan (I'm in Spain), so someone is on almost always to donate max troops. We war twice per week, but we understand you have a life too, so war is optional, and nobody will criticise your attack if you screw up. Clan #JYQ0YYQQ (that's a zero in the middle) HELVETIA is the clan name. PM me if you have trouble finding us! Crazy Revenger #22JURLJYL

Centennial Club
    You can bring 3 accounts to our clan for CWL even if they're rushed. Search #20UYCQYQ9 in-game (Forge of Valor2) and mention this post.