Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair match making for th7 in crystal league

Fresh Spawn

Unfair match making for th7 in crystal league

Hello I'm posting for the fist time so duno if I'm doing this right. I'm a town hall 7 currently in crystal III id no #LC89CV99. I want to know why am I being raided for 30 to 40 plus trophies almost on a regular while the only good raids I find are th9's and the occasional th8 with an average of 30 trophies and rarely above. It seems as if the system is rigged and getting to masters at th7 is almost impossible, it's getting exceedingly frustrating. Any information is much appreciated thank you

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    I've moved your thread the General where it belongs. Others may have a different view, but, personally, I don't think you should put so much effort on gaining trophies as a Townhall 7. You're admittedly frustrated, so why bother? You have 6 more whole Townhall levels to go. At this stage, I would focus more on developing your village and learning the mechanics instead of trying to trophy push at TH7. If you focus on raiding and upgrading, you'll pass through Townhall 7 in no time.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Warriors are OP
    Just wait.....if you keep pushing and manage to hit Champs you are in for a REAL eye opener.

Getting to masters as a th7 should be near impossible. To compete higher, you need to upgrade your base. The game is working as it should. Not to place a daunting task in front of you, but it is important to be aware that you are 6 th levels away from the max, as such it will always be that at each one of those levels you will find that wall where it becomes hard to advance without moving up. It's the nature of the game.

As Sharky said, you should probably be putting your energy into upgrading rather than pushing.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarym93 View Post
    Hello I'm posting for the fist time so duno if I'm doing this right. I'm a town hall 7 currently in crystal III id no #LC89CV99. I want to know why am I being raided for 30 to 40 plus trophies almost on a regular while the only good raids I find are th9's and the occasional th8 with an average of 30 trophies and rarely above. It seems as if the system is rigged and getting to masters at th7 is almost impossible, it's getting exceedingly frustrating. Any information is much appreciated thank you
    Yes, it is almost impossible to get to Masters as a TH7. It can be done as a TH8, although still pretty hard.

As Sharky says, at low level Town Halls (which is really most below TH10 nowadays), raiding for loot to upgrade as fast as possible, is far more important than trophies.

As long as you are below Champions league (and you won't get there until at least TH9), the matchmaking tries to match you as often as possible to others who are within 1 TH of your own, with about 10% being 2 TH levels different.

The trophies available are based entirely on the difference in trophy level between you and your opponent, and of course as you are getting to the highest levels Th7s are seen at, you will find the majority of theos you see are below you in trophies, because there just aren't enough TH6/7/8 at those levels to give you an even split above/below. Which is why you tend to be offered fewer trophies than you are hit for.

If you really want to trophy push, you need to be getting in at least 2-3 attacks for every defence, ideally more like 4-5. The same will hold true when you are TH8 trying to get high in Masters or a TH9 trying to reach champions.

Actually, it holds true for any level Town Hall when you are above the trophy level most reach at that TH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Typically, normal for th7 is high gold.

Th8 is crystal, th9 is master, th10 is high master-low champ, th11 is champ (maybe low Titan), th12 is Titan, and th13 is legends. These are all relative and only apply to the casual trophy pusher.

You are higher up for your th level. Just relax and hang out wherever the big loot is at.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I've moved your thread the General where it belongs. Others may have a different view, but, personally, I don't think you should put so much effort on gaining trophies as a Townhall 7. You're admittedly frustrated, so why bother? You have 6 more whole Townhall levels to go. At this stage, I would focus more on developing your village and learning the mechanics instead of trying to trophy push at TH7. If you focus on raiding and upgrading, you'll pass through Townhall 7 in no time.
    Thank you for the insight. I upgraded th a few hours ago suppose shouldn'v done so a while back as my coffers have been full and all building are fully upgraded since two weeks ago more or less just a few troops are still at lvl 3 but everything else is maxed. Should I drop down to gold or continue pushing as I upgrade th8

Forum Legend
    Where is the unfair part?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarym93 View Post
    Thank you for the insight. I upgraded th a few hours ago suppose shouldn'v done so a while back as my coffers have been full and all building are fully upgraded since two weeks ago more or less just a few troops are still at lvl 3 but everything else is maxed. Should I drop down to gold or continue pushing as I upgrade th8
    I would push to a part where you start seeing too many strong bases then drop down a league or three and push back up. Repeat as needed. Or raid where you find loot.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Yes, it is almost impossible to get to Masters as a TH7. It can be done as a TH8, although still pretty hard.

As Sharky says, at low level Town Halls (which is really most below TH10 nowadays), raiding for loot to upgrade as fast as possible, is far more important than trophies.

As long as you are below Champions league (and you won't get there until at least TH9), the matchmaking tries to match you as often as possible to others who are within 1 TH of your own, with about 10% being 2 TH levels different.

The trophies available are based entirely on the difference in trophy level between you and your opponent, and of course as you are getting to the highest levels Th7s are seen at, you will find the majority of theos you see are below you in trophies, because there just aren't enough TH6/7/8 at those levels to give you an even split above/below. Which is why you tend to be offered fewer trophies than you are hit for.

If you really want to trophy push, you need to be getting in at least 2-3 attacks for every defence, ideally more like 4-5. The same will hold true when you are TH8 trying to get high in Masters or a TH9 trying to reach champions.

Actually, it holds true for any level Town Hall when you are above the trophy level most reach at that TH.
    Alright now I get how the match making process works, which explains alot why I'm being pinned against th9's so often. Thanks for the information