Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When is one considered GOOD in Legends?

Question When is one considered GOOD in Legends?

Hello all,

I would consider myself a Veteran of the game. I started in Jan. 2013, and since then have been to Legends two times. Once as a TH10 in 2017 for the profile glamour, the second time was this past season. I realized farming in Legends is sufficient due to no loss of resources, big star/loot bonuses, and no stress of attacking around shields.

As I started farming above 5000, I quickly found a side of the game that got me interested in attacking and having fun hitting good bases. Because I'm farming, I had one/two heroes down the entire season but managed to finish top 50,000 around 5400.

This inspired the question I have been seeking answers to...

When is a player considered good at attacking? Top 25k? Top 10k?
    I quickly realized around 5300 I would be getting hit for around 60-80% at least every defense, which is relatively good against a close to max TH13.

So, what do you guys think?

-Jixson
    IGN: BlackJack | Co-Leader of Reckoned Rebel | Level 216 | PB: 5821

IMO, Top 10k is the door to the elite attackers and beyond that is probably the world class players. If we are just talking good but not elite, then probably mid legends in the 10k-50k world ranking range.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    IMO, Top 10k is the door to the elite attackers and beyond that is probably the world class players. If we are just talking good but not elite, then probably mid legends in the 10k-50k world ranking range.
    This is very interesting to me, because the difference between 5400 to 5500 in ranking is like 30,000 ranks. It's mind boggling how many people are in that small window.

Definitely top 1k. Getting to 10k isn't very hard as long as you don't miss any attack during the season. Top 10k is usually at 5500 and above

Quote Originally Posted by DrinCoC View Post
    Definitely top 1k. Getting to 10k isn't very hard as long as you don't miss any attack during the season. Top 10k is usually at 5500 and above
    Do you know how many trophies top 1k was this past season?
    Last edited by Jixson; February 24th, 2020 at 06:10 PM.

I got to 5500 last season as my first season in Legends. Wasn’t there for the full time, however ........ I am NOT a good attacker. So definitely higher than that.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    Do you know how many trophies top 1k was this past season?
    I'm not really sure, I guess it may have been above 5700

Forum Elder
    At 5900 you’d have been in the top 200 last season, would consider that pretty good.

TH13...level 251...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 41 mil...atb 6032

It's a really interesting debate and it's all relative.

Personally, I put very little value in Legends League. There are great players throughout all the leagues. I've known many players who will finish the season above 5500 and I think they are atrocious attackers. If you start the season in Legends, get in all 8 of your attacks daily and can steal a half decent base then you'll be mid 5000's give or take towards the end of the season. There are a few spam attacks that will consistently help players build up their trophies.

I've got a nearly max TH13. Last CWL I finished with 19⭐️'S vs. all TH13 clans. My current TH13 v TH13 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ conversion rate in normal wars is around 65-70%. I think I'm a competent player. These are the kind of stats that really help me take stock of how I'm performing against the players I regard as good players.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohei View Post
    It's a really interesting debate and it's all relative.

Personally, I put very little value in Legends League. There are great players throughout all the leagues. I've known many players who will finish the season above 5500 and I think they are atrocious attackers. If you start the season in Legends, get in all 8 of your attacks daily and can steal a half decent base then you'll be mid 5000's give or take towards the end of the season. There are a few spam attacks that will consistently help players build up their trophies.

I've got a nearly max TH13. Last CWL I finished with 19⭐️'S vs. all TH13 clans. My current TH13 v TH13 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ conversion rate in normal wars is around 65-70%. I think I'm a competent player. These are the kind of stats that really help me take stock of how I'm performing against the players I regard as good players.
    You are well above merely competent. The average 3 star rate in champions 1 CWL is slightly under 30%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)