Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long does it take?

Centennial Club
    2 weeks ? For an improvement it is often not enough... If you don't want to spend a few hundred dollars, then Th13 will take at least 4 months. In 12 months you won't make it as th10, also 18 months I consider questionable. I also think at least 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell66 View Post
    2 weeks ? For an improvement it is often not enough... If you don't want to spend a few hundred dollars, then Th13 will take at least 4 months. In 12 months you won't make it as th10, also 18 months I consider questionable. I also think at least 2 years
    If you have gold pass the longest upgrade is something like 14 days and 10 hours...
    Last edited by Darkpye; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:03 AM.

Took me 2 months to get to th10. i can get to th13 in abiut 2 more months. rushed but with maxed preferred attacker. loot is so plentiful and the games, etc make easy upgrades on the th10. yes, its rushed on defense but so much more enjoyable! all f2p

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2muchclanning View Post
    Took me 2 months to get to th10. i can get to th13 in abiut 2 more months. rushed but with maxed preferred attacker. loot is so plentiful and the games, etc make easy upgrades on the th10. yes, its rushed on defense but so much more enjoyable! all f2p
    problem with that is your king and queen will be useless for a long time. Try to queen walk a th13 even with just a level 30 queen, that will fail fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    problem with that is your king and queen will be useless for a long time. Try to queen walk a th13 even with just a level 30 queen, that will fail fast.
    Don't need hero's to farm loot. Hero's going to be low regardless what Townhall tell you level them up. So doesn't really matter long as troops you use are max in lab. War weight from Townhalls be disadvantage but not everyone is worried about wars and some clans you can 2 star a higher Townhall and allow higher to attack down for 3 stars. Various ways to work it. Main thing is having fun and having troops you use max in lab before going up each Townhall. Th12 is a nice sweet spot to play catchup right now

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Don't need hero's to farm loot. Hero's going to be low regardless what Townhall tell you level them up. So doesn't really matter long as troops you use are max in lab. War weight from Townhalls be disadvantage but not everyone is worried about wars and some clans you can 2 star a higher Townhall and allow higher to attack down for 3 stars. Various ways to work it. Main thing is having fun and having troops you use max in lab before going up each Townhall. Th12 is a nice sweet spot to play catchup right now
    I think it's true, find a way that works for you, there are two ways the game has been gated, resources and builder time. Generally a good way to determine it's time to move onward is when you are either can't spend the loot you are getting or your builders are standing around with nothing left to do. Beyond that the world is your oyster.