Thread: Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Does anyone have times where farm visitors never ask for decorations during yard sale? Are we supposed display or keep stored?

There are specific decorations that the visitors will ask for. They are listed on the event board.

If all the deco is displayed in your farm or town, the visitors will not ask for them. I know of farmers that will put them out for the day just so none are accidentally sold. IIRC, you must have at least 3 of a deco before it is requested.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Thank you I just figured out needing three and i didnt have displayed. It was stored

Quote Originally Posted by Jspa68 View Post
    Thank you I just figured out needing three and i didnt have displayed. It was stored

all items that the event says the farm visitors will ask for need at least 3 of each in storage
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspa68 View Post
    Does anyone have times where farm visitors never ask for decorations during yard sale? Are we supposed display or keep stored?
    Mine, this time they didn't ask for any and usually I'll be lucky if they ask for 2

If you WANT to sell excess decorations, then put them in storage or keep them in storage

send the visitors away frequently and every time you log in

they will ask for 3 of any listed item. If you don’t have 3 of anything, they won’t ask for decorations.

if you DON’T WANT to sell decorations during the yard sale, ignore farm visitors
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...