Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: war weight doubt

One thing admitedly failed to consider, as both Warios and Kat pointed out , that the stats of the initial Infeno equals the Tesla replaced, not exactly a lesser defense then. So yes, given that consideration, agree it may be the same weight, or more.

The early reports in the war subforum were that there was almost no weight increase going from max th12 to th13, which makes sense because the level 1 giga inferno is pretty similar in power to the max giga tesla.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The early reports in the war subforum were that there was almost no weight increase going from max th12 to th13, which makes sense because the level 1 giga inferno is pretty similar in power to the max giga tesla.
    Oops, speaking of the war subforum that reminds me......

Funny though how regular wars and CWL work out in the war weight department. What’s generally perceived as a “bad thing” for regular wars suddenly is very good for CWL and vice versa. So quite interesting how the 2 disciplines quite contradict one and other.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    One thing admitedly failed to consider, as both Warios and Kat pointed out , that the stats of the initial Infeno equals the Tesla replaced, not exactly a lesser defense then. So yes, given that consideration, agree it may be the same weight, or more.
    What it does for war weight exactly I don’t know. (I never bothered) Just wanted to point out that going from a max TH12 giggle Tesla to a TH13 level 1 giggle inferno isn’t a downgrade which some seem to think. Some think the death damage is gone. Some think it’s weaker. The last one I can understand because it deals damage differently it may be perceived different but it’s not weaker given damage over time and the death damage is very much still there. That said in the beginning when we first had the giggle Tesla and it’s lethal death damage at max level we all had to learn how to deal with it at first and were seriously rattled by it in some cases. By now most have gotten used to it and it isn’t as terrifying anymore. It’s the same (learning) curve as when you first encounter snows or infernos in the game.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:14 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Your first option sounds a bit sarcastic due to your remark in parentheses.
    But thinking about warweight and the effect it has on the roster and the opponent you will face is not just about manipulating the game and lack of honour. It can also have to do with caution, planning, balancing and knowing your own shortcomings.

By the way, your clan is determined to never win a war. What is honourable about that? Maybe this is not the subject you should give advise about and tell people how they should play the game and wars. And maybe it's time for you to face your opponents and to put on the big boy pants, buddy.
    As somebody who has always been maxing, the cards are stacked against me when playing traditional Clan War. So, I simply don't. I've joined a clan of players that have realised the same flaw in Clan Wars, and we all enjoy the game just fine.

Clan War League, on the other hand, is where maxers like us can actually fight on a somewhat level playing field. So, I'd say that we have our big boy pants on just fine.

Traditional Clan War had become a science of Weighting to a point where it's simply not fun to me and I really don't see a point in it being a part of the game anymore, but it is.

So yeah, TH13 will add weight, but it's part of the game and anybody upgrading to TH13 really do need to figure out what they want in the game form that point out .. as I see it, you really can't be competitive in both types of war, if your are not deliberately trying to max out asap.

/Affront
    TH13-70/69/50/19|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    As somebody who has always been maxing, the cards are stacked against me when playing traditional Clan War. So, I simply don't. I've joined a clan of players that have realised the same flaw in Clan Wars, and we all enjoy the game just fine.

Clan War League, on the other hand, is where maxers like us can actually fight on a somewhat level playing field. So, I'd say that we have our big boy pants on just fine.

Traditional Clan War had become a science of Weighting to a point where it's simply not fun to me and I really don't see a point in it being a part of the game anymore, but it is.

So yeah, TH13 will add weight, but it's part of the game and anybody upgrading to TH13 really do need to figure out what they want in the game form that point out .. as I see it, you really can't be competitive in both types of war, if your are not deliberately trying to max out asap.

/Affront
    With being in a clan that has made it a point to never win a war, how can you objectively state that the MM was/is flawed if you have never put it to a test?
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

/Affront
    I'm a maxer also, but always max out offence first as attacking is the most fun in this game if you have a strong army and maxed heroes.

The matchmaking in normal wars has never been better. It's definitely more of a challenge to compete against an opponent more or less equal to yours. The number of TH13 in the roster almost always matches the number of TH13 on the other side. Maybe sometimes one more or less.

In CWL there is no matchmaking. I run 30vs30 in 2 clans. One with fifty/fifty TH12 and TH13. Last season most of the time it was immediately clear which clan would win... one of the two would be outnumbered in number of TH13.
    The other clan has a roster of TH10-TH13. We really did our best. We were able to get promotion by playing smarter then the opponent. Nice teamwork, well played. The next League was a disaster... we were facing higher level townhalls all over the roster. We lost everything and expected to get demoted, but one clan fooled us and sandbagged the last war. So we will be stuck in this league again.

I don't see a level playing field in CWL at all unless you play with an all TH13 roster in an all TH13 poule.

/Affront
    With the current MMA, maxing is fine..
    So long as you put out a roster that carries all, or most maxers, dont get silly with low loading, and everyone keeps their accounts fairly balanced.. eg dont max out offence without dropping any defensive weight.. Then you will tend to draw a similar opponent..
    I been running this way since I started my new project, and as the weights per account rise, the "fairness" of the wars hasnt altered..

Of course, I do it at levels that experience gives me an edge, but not the bases themselves..
    There is no reason why this cant hold true at any hall level.. The MMA weighting system is in a good place right now.

With TH13 still being in early stages of development, and further upgrade drops due for the next 12 months+.. It is probably advisable, for now, to treat 12 and 13 as fairly equal, so far as weight goes.. A few k gold weight at those sizes doent make a massive difference to the spin.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:29 PM.

/Affront
    Disagree. We are a clan of maxers and war matching is fine now. We match similar clans. You should give it a try.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Disagree. We are a clan of maxers and war matching is fine now. We match similar clans. You should give it a try.
    I would suggest trying too, especially if affront isn't keen on wars. He will face similar opponents and be able to test himself where you can't quite get elsewhere.