Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: season end's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    They are down nothing, it's not like they have to go purchase gems, they just make them out of thin air.

It's like you photocopying $100 bills and going shopping, nothing is out of pocket.
    can they tell if it's 60 individual people or just 1 person with 60 account's where do you draw the line to fair play?

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    With only 11 above 7k, very slim chance that one of them on the forums.
    I'm not one of those 11 people

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    I'm not one of those 11 people
    Gifting trophies to boost an account higher in legends is on the wrong side of the line. Buying name changes to see a certain name on the leaderboard is not.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Gifting trophies to boost an account higher in legends is on the wrong side of the line. Buying name changes to see a certain name on the leaderboard is not.
    What does your comment toward me have to do with me saying I'm not one of the 11 people above 7k trophies in legends? I was answering the OP question
    Last edited by CupcakeCowboy; February 26th, 2020 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    What does your comment toward me have to do with me saying I'm not one of the 11 people above 7k trophies in legends? I was answering the OP question
    Absolutely nothing, I meant to reply to the one above yours asking where you draw the line for fair play, sorry!
    Last edited by 2222; February 26th, 2020 at 03:37 AM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Absolutely nothing, I meant to reply to the one above yours asking where you draw the line for fair play, sorry!
    All good my friend was just curious. I was like wha...

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    What about breakfast at Tiffany's?
    I think I remember the film,
    And as I recall, I think we both kinda liked it