Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yetis: where are they now?

Yetis: where are they now?

When th13 was first released, yetis were absolutely dominating. Quite a few complaints on the forums, and I still see them in some top playersí army camps. But Iíve noticed a lot less complaints recently, and my th12s donít use them.

Have yetis dropped off in popularity and strength? Are they balanced? Are they widely used? What army do you use at th13? Since Iím planning on going to th12 next month (yayy!) I would like to know if they are still worth using if I can just use QC hogs.

Thank you in advance for any replies!

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

I don't know much about them since I haven't started using them yet but the yetimites were nerfed later by them no longer triggering traps.
    And most importantly, the defenses seem to have caught up so that might be a good reason why Yetis might not be as powerful as they used to be.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I started using more Yetis than usual lately, and I’m having more success in Legend and War. Mostly getting higher percentage two stars with 1-2 Heroes constantly down. I don’t know what people are attacking with, because I don’t watch replays except an occasional three star on defense which is rare in my range.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    I don't know much about them since I haven't started using them yet but the yetimites were nerfed later by them no longer triggering traps.
    And most importantly, the defenses seem to have caught up so that might be a good reason why Yetis might not be as powerful as they used to be.

I’d say Yetis received the nerf, but the Mites received a buff. It’s more common to see them gleefully bouncing onto their intended targets than bouncing completely off the map.
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 23rd, 2020 at 01:59 PM.

they are often in blimp .
    atleast by me

My main account (12 in Champs 1) defense log currently doesn't have even a single Yeti used. All I see is Electro drags and miners mainly, with rest comprising mainly of combinations involving Pekka,bowlers,bat spell and witches. Once in a while there is a Lavaloonion/mass hogs/valks.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    My main account (12 in Champs 1) defense log currently doesn't have even a single Yeti used. All I see is Electro drags and miners mainly, with rest comprising mainly of combinations involving Pekka,bowlers,bat spell and witches. Once in a while there is a Lavaloonion/mass hogs/valks.
    I just checked my log, and the best two Yeti-based armies were a one star 90ish% and a two star 70ish%.

I just made a 2 star 97% with Yetis that would have been a triple with my King up.
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 23rd, 2020 at 02:40 PM.

Forum Elder
    I like yetis and can two star with them just as well as about any other army I can dream up, lol.

TH13...level 251...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 41 mil...atb 6032

I regularly use yetis in 5400 cups. They give me usually high 2 stars and 3 stars

waiting for mine to max so have not used em yet but am getting hit by them every second hit in low legends, they do just fine against my base and if i get a three against me its almost always yeti smash

yetis is all I’m seeing as a TH13 in both LL and in war.........