Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yetis: where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    This is what I been usin for a couple months...
    finished 5674 last season with em, and had fun scoring a perfect +320 with em day 1 this season.

Like Wilsonatore said, they are about as effective as any other strong ground comp.
    Do you use cc hogs?

7 yetis, pukka, ice golem, 2 dragons, a wizard, 5 healers 4 quakes, 1 jump, 1 heal, 1 poison, 2 rage hogs in seize barracks and I can three star max town 13 every time, so yes they are still awesome especially with the right troops to complement them.

We'll see how they do after the incoming balance changes...

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtroll View Post
    7 yetis, pukka, ice golem, 2 dragons, a wizard, 5 healers 4 quakes, 1 jump, 1 heal, 1 poison, 2 rage hogs in seize barracks and I can three star max town 13 every time, so yes they are still awesome especially with the right troops to complement them.
    Well I also can three star max th13s every time, I just don't.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

That army isn't very good. Replace dragons with baby dragons, dump the pekka and bring a few bowlers.

Are you in legends? I imagine you'll be up there on the leader boards with that success rate.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Forum Elder
    So the incoming def buff is your fault!

TH13...level 251...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 41 mil...atb 6032

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Well I also can three star max th13s every time, I just don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    That army isn't very good. Replace dragons with baby dragons, dump the pekka and bring a few bowlers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Are you in legends? I imagine you'll be up there on the leader boards with that success rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    So the incoming def buff is your fault!
    Notice the name of the poster you were all responding to
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Do you use cc hogs?
    Yessir, usually wait for them to pop out and deploy champ with them.

Centennial Club
    trolling trolling trolling.. and a funny little troll at that.. I was laughing the entire time I read that nonsense.. if that army attacked my base he would be very lucky to get a star much less a triple... sieze barracks and rage hogs tooooo funny...
    Last edited by BBJandJTG; February 28th, 2020 at 07:40 AM.
    Leader Black Myst #YCLUYPPL
    We are a lvl 14 war clan with over 300 wins..