Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yetis: where are they now?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    yetis is all I’m seeing as a TH13 in both LL and in war.........
    You are playing a very different LL to me then.

Just counted for one of my pair. Out of 34 defences, 10 of the attacks used 4 or more yetis. So less than 1 in 3.

Of those 10 attacks, 1 was 3 stars, 6 were 2 stars, 3 were 1 star.

The other base has 11 defences where the attacker used 4 or more yetis.

Of which, 1 was 3 stars, 6 were 2 stars, 2 were 1 star, and 2 were zero stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Just counted for one of my pair. Out of 34 defences, 10 of the attacks used 4 or more yetis. So less than 1 in 3.

obviously I am then, because 21 out of the 34 defences on my list are with yetis, and 90% of the war attacks this war have been done with yetis on our 13s and 12s.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

As with a review of my log, yours shows they are not used as often as one would think for being so OP, and that maybe they aren’t actually that OP. I only have 9 or 10 defenses with yetis, and the rest are mostly edragloon, some kind of bowitch variant, and at least one hog.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    95% of my own TH13 attacks are with 6-8 yeti, rest is a mix of bowlers or a PEKKA or 2. Depends how many EDrags/B.Drags are needed for funnel if applicable. In war vs top 5 bases, my 3% rate is about 50%, against mid-lvl TH13s about 75%.

The other 5% of my attacks are hog/miner hybrids.

On defense in war, its almost exclusively Yeti with support.

obviously I am then, because 21 out of the 34 defences on my list are with yetis, and 90% of the war attacks this war have been done with yetis on our 13s and 12s.
    Iím seeing the same thing as Ajax. 6/30 defenses were 4+ yeti. (2) used 4 yeti, (2) used 6 yeti, (1) used 8, and (1) used 10.

I personally use 3 yeti in my attack. They are more of a support for my pekka smash than the main army so I only counted defenses that contained more.

I find them extremely useful but in no way OP like some people (clickbait champions) claimed as soon as the update dropped.
    Last edited by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice; February 23rd, 2020 at 08:43 PM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    I’m seeing the same thing as Ajax. 6/30 defenses were 4+ yeti. (2) used 4 yeti, (2) used 6 yeti, (1) used 8, and (1) used 10.

I personally use 3 yeti in my attack. They are more of a support for my pekka smash than the main army so I only counted defenses that contained more.

I find them extremely useful but in no way OP like some people (clickbait champions) claimed as soon as the update dropped.
    Speaking of how many were used, most had 6-8, one had 15, and another had however many with three regular Golems. That was a sight to behold. I didn’t even know Golems existed in Legend anymore.

Forum Elder
    Mine is showing 23 defends vs yetis at the moment, with the best being a 94% two star. Rest are pretty evenly split between pekka/bowler, hybrid, and edrags.

TH13...level 251...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 41 mil...atb 6032

Yeti with 8 quakes is an attack i see often

I'm using yeti in my attack. Been fairly successful with them. Not all yeti/quake, but they are mixed in with other ground troops.

Around 6 or 7 of my last 20 legends defenses have been against yeti. I have two legends accounts and use primary yeti with one of them and don't use yeti with the other, so my attacks are around 50/50 yeti.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.