Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 93

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Galadon - Darian interview

  1. #71
    Senior Member Vonner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    No one is being denied a service because it's a service we don't offer.

    There are only 2 ways to get your Clan name changed ... you get sponsored by an esports team.
    I really don't care one way or the other about clan name changes, but this is just wrong. Don't say that you "don't offer" something and then contradict that in your very next statement. Obviously, it is a service that you offer to esports teams. Things like that can get folks in a tizzy.
    TH11. Clan: Omegas

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Because they have achieved something not anybody can .

    Being sponsored by an e-sports team need contracts and a lot of documentation .SC won't believe if you say - "Hey ,I am sponsored "

    The sponsored teams have now entered "professional" side of clashing . Supercell has to reward(usually a lot of money)them if they win .

    Tournaments held for these teams represent Clash Of Clans as well as the e-sports team internationally .

    They have the kind of a "RIGHT" to change their clan name now.
    You don't want your clan to play with a different name like 'XYZ' while your e-sports team name is 'ABC Gaming'
    with this logic any team entering the esl is a professional clasher then an has the RIGHT to a clan name change, as there is money on the line. Where does sponsorship come into play? watching all of last year's championship I saw no advertising for these sponsorship's, so what relevance do they have.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    3) There are only 2 ways to get your Clan name changed - either it's forcibly changed due to it being in violation of our Terms of Service (and rarely do you get to choose what it gets changed to) OR you get sponsored by an esports team.
    How "esport team" is defined? By its performance only, by its sponsors or because the team is registered as a company which pays taxes? If performance which one? If sponsor how much? Does it requires an official website?
    Last edited by Sakat; February 27th, 2020 at 12:09 PM.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===



  4. #74
    Senior Member TH9clasherIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Clasherville
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    with this logic any team entering the esl is a professional clasher then an has the RIGHT to a clan name change, as there is money on the line. Where does sponsorship come into play? watching all of last year's championship I saw no advertising for these sponsorship's, so what relevance do they have.
    Sponsorships are for the teams not for Supercell .That is why they do noy advertise .

    Sponsored teams have a brand having their back .The brand pays all their expenses , literally all ( devices ,transportations ,documents like visa etc. ) .what for ?So that they can have all the opportunities and give their best in those tournyes .Some of them have bootcamps to make the team synergy better .

    It's like Football Clubs buying good players so that they can have a great roster to win it all .

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    How "esport team" is defined? By its performance only, by its sponsors or because the team is registered as a company which pays taxes? If performance which one? If sponsor how much? Does it requires an official website?
    A team which has qualified for a tournament and has some brand supporting them can be defined as an e-sports team .
    Last edited by TH9clasherIND; February 27th, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

  5. #75
    Super Member toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Posts
    959
    With a mighty cleave, the heroic Darian separates the head from the body of the ferocious hydra with his trusty blade. Panting and wildly out of breath, our champion's eyes widen as two more heads emerge from the grievous wound hissing, "Why can't we change OUR clan name? Huh? Huh?"

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    I'm curious why esports teams are granted name changes and "extra" privilege if there is no agreement or benefit to sc then,If they do not pay for this. Is there anything stopping me saying hey sc we are an esports team now and would like a name change? what is the actual differences that Grant them this "extra"
    I believe he meant there is no direct payment from the sponsor to SC. They don't pay SC anything. There is, of course, an indirect benefit to SC and the game of Clash. The partnership with ESL, esports teams, having sponsors pay expenses or even more for players, etc. all benefits the game indirectly.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    A team which has qualified for a tournament and has some brand supporting them can be defined as an e-sports team .
    There are a lot of tournaments, I doubt all are recognized by Supercell. Same for brands.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===



  8. #78
    Senior Member TH9clasherIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Clasherville
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    There are a lot of tournaments, I doubt all are recognized by Supercell. Same for brands.
    there can be e-sports team for any game .I doubt you were not only talking about clash of clans e-sports team.

  9. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    - Adding a language filter in the recruitment tool is complicated so they prefer to leave it to the machine learning (which analyses which languages you are interacting with in the game)
    You might add a checkbox in the recruitment tool.

    • If it is not checked: current behavior.
    • If it is checked: Filter search results based on current language used for UI texts (compare my UI text language with the UI text language of the player found. List the player only if both match).


    I know, this is not a perfect solution. But, it is simple and sufficient for most player's needs.

  10. #80
    Dear Galadon, Will the villages that were banned soon be forgiven ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •