Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Galadon - Darian interview

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    If someone actually gave a summery, the time it took to read it, you better off just watch the video anyway
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    Did any questions actually get answered? Or was everything responded to with a meme?
    Plus, it’s probably better to read the “memes” Darian used in an audio only interview (although YT transcripted it, but poorly, so you technically could read a meme) than for one of us to paraphrase it and unintentionally spread false information.
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 23rd, 2020 at 04:51 AM.

Questions were asked and answered .
    In a way no one can understand .Many things were discussed but nothing was revealed/leaked.

Everything was "interesting" ,"at very beginning of thought process" and "presented to the dev. team".
    But he said that a lot of UNEXPECTED QoLs are coming in the next FEW WEEKS .

Darian said there is a minimum of 18 months before a new townhall level comes out. so Townhall 14 does not expect before summer 2021 and yet also surprising things in update (whatever that may be).

They also want to improve the builderbase gameplay so that it also becomes more attractive.

But nothing really new indeed......
    Last edited by leffe; February 23rd, 2020 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leffe View Post
    They also want to improve the builderbase gameplay so that it also becomes more attractive.
    I wonder what this would be.🙄 Havent attacked in bb since november and only one cracker and some walls left. No intentions to play that thing more than collecting ressources and starting boost.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I wonder what this would be. Havent attacked in bb since november and only one cracker and some walls left. No intentions to play that thing more than collecting ressources and starting boost.
    It sounded to me (even tho Darian did not say that directly) like there might be a tie break mechanism for all those 100 - 100 or other same percentage raids. Maybe price reductions, too (my speculation but if true, prepare for the outcry from us players who liked and played bb for years ). I don't want to over analyse things but the way he said that there will be 'interesting' and 'unexpected' changes makes me nervous. (Sounded like not everyone is going to like them, but then that happens with every update I guess.)
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

One for the 'content creator' section it would seem ...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    It sounded to me (even tho Darian did not say that directly) like there might be a tie break mechanism for all those 100 - 100 or other same percentage raids. Maybe price reductions, too (my speculation but if true, prepare for the outcry from us players who liked and played bb for years ). I don't want to over analyse things but the way he said that there will be 'interesting' and 'unexpected' changes makes me nervous. (Sounded like not everyone is going to like them, but then that happens with every update I guess.)
    there have been lots of price reductions over the years

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything Kobe08's Avatar
    I hope the update brings hero prestige hahaha like in call of duty.

Mentioned a sink for maxed players sitting on their ressources and mentioned base themes......... Hopefully its not that way that we can spend the ressources to redesign the look of the background etc.

Yeah i mean a new look is cool but that as sink for ressources? Meh. It would destroy the economy because players would spend the ressources and attackers wouldnt find good loot anymore.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 23rd, 2020 at 11:31 AM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Mentioned a sink for maxed players sitting on their ressources and mentioned base themes......... Hopefully its not that way that we can spend the ressources to redesign the look of the background etc.

Yeah i mean a new look is cool but that as sink for ressources? Meh. It would destroy the economy because players would spend the ressources and attackers wouldnt find good loot anymore.
    I feel like Darian was referring to expenditures of excess loot, like the Season Bank, which I like, because I want a way to earn and use my Season Bank since I’m paying for that feature. Galadon specifically mentioned how he has around 600k DE during that segment, which seems higher than max storage plus bank. I don’t think having a way to drive down your loot to the normally allotted maximum would have an effect on game economy since the usual raid-able percentage would still be available even after reducing your loot to “full”.