Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf

Were you singing that?
    Last edited by PapaTroll; February 29th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

U know what is BORING?

Certain ppl crying for a nerf everytime they cant adept. Now thats boring.

I remember when all CC's had at least one baby dragon. Now it is ice golem time. There will always be a good defensive troop that can work in any cc and you will have to fill 49 clan castles of that troop.

Can't nerf ice golems anymore on defense or they become useless. I think they are just fine as is
    Last edited by CupcakeCowboy; February 23rd, 2020 at 01:33 AM.

Pro Member
    I suggest u practice air. Good air attacks will force people to stop using ice golems and hounds.. I do agree tho, I tend to let out a large sigh when I see 3 ice golems pop out of the cc

if it's getting boring for you, it might help to use different teams. as said above in this thread, air wont pull out an ice golem so that's an easy way to dodge it. if you wanna go to extreme measures, you can pack all lightning and EQ and destroy a clan castle (of your th level) and not have to worry about it at all. perhaps the challenge of attacking without any spells could also make the game less boring. and if this on the topic of donations/def ccs, donations aren't exactly fun either way, and def ccs has always been biased to certain troops (also stated above). in fact, i actually prefer seeing the exact same clan castle on the villages i fight, makes planning easier. as that's one of the biggest strengths of clan castles (more-so in multiplayer and CWL) is the element of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Can't nerf ice golems anymore on defense or they become useless. I think they are just fine as is
    Its was attack they were nerfed on not defence

[QUOTE=AxsMan;12489515]Witches need a nerf too, oh and lava hounds, see a lot of them on defence at th13 legends. Donít see many goblins in defence ccs, they must be due a huge buff! [/QUOTE

just ice golems as itís all I see

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Atterton View Post
    It was defense. And it was a big nerf. I like the dancing ice golem idea for excitement. Maybe several tiny tap dancing ice golems in the freeze zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Atterton View Post
    Freeze duration nerfed on defense as detailed in this post. Attack freeze radius was increased for a buff.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12134803
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22