Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Valley United - Sign-up thread

See you all there after the derby ends!

Centennial Club
    One thought that just occurred to me:

With an fairly active neighborhood collecting chickens (or sanctuary animals) at a steady pace, I would expect the exclusive shop threshold goals to be met within the first 2, perhaps 1-1/2, weeks into the 3-week season. At that point, would you envision that it would be alright for NH members to either (1) play the valley in a leisurely way focusing solely on individual tokens/daily quests/shop rewards (since the exclusive shop would now be open at the season end) or (2) even leave the NH?

I’m not suggesting that I would want to leave the NH BEFORE the group exclusive shop goals are met — I’m happy to stay in since I’m not playing the derby anyway. But I’m just curious if there is an analogous penalty to the penalty for leaving a NH in the middle of derby play? Namely, is there any risk of losing already-tallied chickens if someone were to leave a NH during the valley season? On the flip side, does a farm who leaves a NH during the valley season stay in the same valley (that the farm had originally been in as a member of that NH) until the season ends? (I’ve been playing solo, so I never contemplated these possible situations...)
    Last edited by PittyPoo; February 23rd, 2020 at 10:50 PM.
    --------------------
    Level 120

Pitty,

This idea of getting together for Valley is made possible because leaving a NH you were in Valley with won't stop you from benefiting that Valley's result. Your chicken would still count towards the original Valley regardless which hood you are in. However your ex-hoodies would no longer have the green tag under cloud.

The point is to let everyone have a stress-free Valley experience, play efficiently, do more for less. I'll share more thoughts about how to later.

In previous seasons, 3 mini MŤo (1 don't even have fishing lake open) were doing Valley on their own, turned out quite well. I am not worried with the team we have now. I would still be okay with us catching the last chicken on the last day .

An active Valley should allow us some freedom to conduct some other experiments as well.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    Sounds great, meonhoc. Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs. Cheers!
    --------------------
    Level 120

Just for clarification & certainty, we know that if we leave a NH, during a valley season, we will remain in the same valley because...?... someone has done/tried this, and that's what happened?

I know you have kept a close eye on all things 'valley' *meonhoc* & I trust that you are confident in how this works, but I'm not sure how this information (about leaving NH but remaining in same valley) became available because I must have missed any discussion about it in the many valley threads so I just thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Just for clarification & certainty, we know that if we leave a NH, during a valley season, we will remain in the same valley because...?... someone has done/tried this, and that's what happened?

I know you have kept a close eye on all things 'valley' *meonhoc* & I trust that you are confident in how this works, but I'm not sure how this information (about leaving NH but remaining in same valley) became available because I must have missed any discussion about it in the many valley threads so I just thought I'd ask.
    I certainly left my hood in Season 7. Other discussion from the beginning of Valley would take me some time to dig them out. Back later.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I certainly left my hood in Season 7. Other discussion from the beginning of Valley would take me some time to dig them out. Back later.
    That's fine meo, you don't need to find the relevant discussions. If you've experienced the process first hand that's certainly good enough for me.

I just wondered if there had been much mention of a number of players doing this, or whether anyone on this thread had done it themselves. And, clearly, you have, so that's good to know.

[QUOTE=meonhoc;12489384]Farm tag are needed to avoid usurpation, if you donít want the farm tag revealed, send me a PM.
    If you don't meet the requirements listed in post#1, list your resources, I will see case by case.

Sign-up form to be quoted/copied and filled:

1. Misslish Lvl 69
    2. Farm tag:
    3. Yes
    4. Decor/permits/fun
    5. like to travel around with my friend Hercules and meet other players

Thanks!
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

[QUOTE=MissBehaving;12491328][QUOTE=meonhoc;12489384]Farm tag are needed to avoid usurpation, if you don’t want the farm tag revealed, send me a PM.
    If you don't meet the requirements listed in post#1, list your resources, I will see case by case.

1. hercules, lvl 79
    2. Farm tag:
    3. Yes
    4. Decor/permits/fun
    5. like to travel around with my friend Misslish and meet other player

Hercules does not have a forum account so I signed him up, with his knowledge. He is a strong player in my regular hood. We enjoy travel and meeting others. We sound married. We are not.

thanks
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Farm tag are needed to avoid usurpation, if you donít want the farm tag revealed, send me a PM.

1. Farm level and farm name: 100 Il Paradiso
    2. Farm tag: pm
    3. Do you meet the requirements listed (y/n): yes
    4. Your motivation to play Valley: The Valley is often a lonely place, and I am very excited about the idea of playing with others from different places and be able to work toward a common goal.
    5. Other observations:
    My truck is ready to roll.