Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Valley United - Sign-up thread

Situation at 17d19h left (4th day in the Valley): 136/400 animals delivered. They are definitely hiding from us now.

A quick math with the help of my Valley Helper:

To buy about 22 items from the shop, I would need:
    Code:
            BLUE | RED | GREEN | TOTAL
    Goal : 5015 | 5645 | 5910 | 16570
    Spent:   0  |  0   |  0   |  0
    Gap  : 5015 | 5645 | 5910 | 16570
    Have : 1041 | 1199 | 1005 | 3245
    Need : 3974 | 4446 | 4905 | 13325

Need per day* while earning about 30 tokens per road stop:
            BLUE | RED | GREEN | TOTAL
    Initial: 239 | 269 | 282 | 790
    Current: 234 | 262 | 289 | 785
    At this rate, you need 27 fuel per day* or total of 445 fuel till season end.
    Since I am earning less than what I need to (current need vs initial need), I should be able to reach my goal. Any extra fuel will help get extra tokens. This is without Piggy bank content.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Situation at 17d19h left (4th day in the Valley): 136/400 animals delivered. They are definitely hiding from us now...
    Um, wut? Your Valleymates delivered 136 so far and you believed they're hiding. They're not very good at concealment if 136 were caught!

BTW, my Valley delivered 140 with 17D 8H left.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 1, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 1st, 2020 at 11:43 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Interesting Discovery...Maybe

Hey Meo. This happened. After I went back to my NH, I reentered the Valley and played as usual. I had not entered any Valley with my other farms but did so with one of them this morning just to see where they’d end up. They’re in the Valley of my main farm - with the Valley United peeps.

I thought it would be interesting whatever happened because:
    1. The Valley limit is supposed to be 60;
    2. A player is matched with a Valley until the season ends; and
    3. Every member of a player’s NH is supposed to be in the same Valley.

In my case, it seems that the “same Valley” algorithm overrode everything else probably because the “returning” member entered as part of a Valley even though the others had not yet committed to one.

Would it happen if after I had left the NH I had entered a Valley with a farm from the old NH? Is there anyone who left Valley United who can speak to that situation? Are they and their old NH (which they’ve now returned to) in different Valleys?

Oh! Nice to know.

I think it happens in your case because none of the member of the current hood has entered Valley before, thus no matchmaking was done for that hood. Now with big BG back, during the matchmaking, the known Valley takes precedence, as long as there are enough place for new truck(s).

I asked Planet Express to join us after Valley matchmaking; the truck ended up in the same Valley as well as he did not enter Valley prior to joining the hood.

Which could mean that if we want 2 hoods to be in the same Valley, simply send one over , wait for Valley matching, go back, enter Valley . Good plan!
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 3rd, 2020 at 07:44 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

Getting closer and closer to the target. Animals come back and brought their friends, it is time for some easy tokens.

We should reach target by Sunday at the latest, halfway through Season.

I consider thisbone a successful Season with the team we have and would like to recreate the same operation next season. We might even have two groups if there are more players interested.

Big thanks to everyone making this possible.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Getting closer and closer to the target. Animals come back and brought their friends, it is time for some easy tokens.

We should reach target by Sunday at the latest, halfway through Season.

I consider thisbone a successful Season with the team we have and would like to recreate the same operation next season. We might even have two groups if there are more players interested.

Big thanks to everyone making this possible.
    Totally up for it meo.

There are definitely more animals popping up. I'm managing to get full truck loads now, rather than the one or two animals that I was having to make do with at the start. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the target later today.

It will be great to see how the Valley NH works with the chickens too.

Centennial Club
    We made it, currently at 413!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Season 8 concluded about 12 hours ago. Would FVU members like to give feedback? Thank you.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Season 8 concluded about 12 hours ago. Would FVU members like to give feedback? Thank you.
    Hi,

Thansk for asking. My feedback is the Season went very well, as expected whenever Sanctuary theme happened. Our participants are very nice and cooperate well together. I'll definitely do it again.

In my imagination, this kind of "rendez-vous in the Valley" event would bring more benefits to lonely players during Chicken theme Valley.

The next major update seems to be around the corner, I'll watch and act accordingly. Rigth now, a few of us simply stay and talk during our "stay home" time.
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 22nd, 2020 at 09:35 AM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    It's been lovely to meet up with other forum members, and work together. My main farm's neighbourhood is a long-established one; we have been together for years. Dare I say that we are a little set in our ways?

My second farm joined FVU and it was refreshing to meet new people, share ideas, and test aspects of the valley. Sometimes I couldn't keep up with the chat!

Thanks, Meonhoc, for coming up with this idea, and for leading Team FVU.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!