Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Valley United - Sign-up thread - Season 8 - Feb 2020

Misslish and Hercules, you both are in. Please also confirm your farm tags via PM. I won't share them but they are needed for verification.

See you there soon CLR!

LAST CALL TO SIGN-UP, dear future friends !
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:51 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    ...WHY should I join?
    • you are a drama-free player and do not have problems playing with strangers around the world in the same hood...
    ...In previous seasons, 3 mini Mo (1 don't even have fishing lake open) were doing Valley on their own, turned out quite well. I am not worried with the team we have now. I would still be okay with us catching the last chicken on the last day .
    I'm predicting Hood FVU will get the last chicken well before the last day. Otherwise, you will see which members are still drama-free.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Feb. 25, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:58 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Ha, looks like no chicken will be caught this time .

Anything you would like to know about out adventures, LynnK? Trucking diary? Favorite building? Something else?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Ha, looks like no chicken will be caught this time .

Anything you would like to know about out adventures, LynnK? Trucking diary? Favorite building? Something else?
    LOL, based on my perception of the forum reputations belonging to most of the participants, I don't think there will be drama arising from this experiment. Catching runaway animals and returning them to the Sanctuary will be more difficult than collecting chickens, but I think Team FVU will overcome the challenge.

Unless I'm way off on my assessment and totally wrong.

BTW, I'd like to know how often Team FVU communicate (using PMs or third party app) with each other during Season 8.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Feb. 26, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:37 AM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Go Team FVU!

Thanks QBIE!

Lynn, I am a lazy Cat. I'll make everything easy for me. No extra app chat nor PM planned to communicate, just hood chat and hood announcements.

Made 4 announcements to 1) welcome players, 2) share secret, 3) possible delay join, 4) go ahead for Valley after everyone is in.

Been sufficient so far with 12 of us from North America and Europe.

...Made 4 announcements to 1) welcome players, 2) share secret, 3) possible delay join, 4) go ahead for Valley after everyone is in.

Been sufficient so far with 12 of us from North America and Europe.
    Season 8 started about 35 minutes ago. So no one was tempted to enter the Valley early except you? Good start then.

My Valley shows no animals so I'm not moving my truck and focusing instead on accumulating fuel.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:37 AM.

Everyone is eager to join. Note 4) sent before Valley start to let they know we no longer need to wait for anyone.

There are no animals in my valley too.

Quick update: at 30m before day 2 starts, we are at 42/400.

Go Valley !!