Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When everything finally ends..

Banned

When everything finally ends..

I have never thought of this about clash of clans, but I realized that one day, Clash of Clans, like all other games, will come to an end. I have been playing for nearly 6 years and this is the first time I thought of it. When this game is finally gone, what will us clashers do?
    It would be naive to think that a game will go on forever, but this doesn't make sense business wise and supercell or whatever company that owns supercell will want this game to be closed. While this game still show promise that it can go on for another 5 years, maybe more, I am not sure of what other mobile games there are that I will spend so much time on... How bout you guys? What will you do when clash of clans finally say goodnight and disappears for good?

Pro Member
    As of now i cant even think of that day.
    Idk when it will come to and end but until then ill keep playing

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    We’ll all just have to move on knowing there will never be another game like this one.

There will still be a ton of inferior clones and copycats to choose from if they don’t die out first, as they should. I’ve tried a few over the years, and none hold a candle to Clash of Clans.

Clash won't die...true clashers will keep it going even in the worst days.

If SC evolve and innovate than there is no reason why coc cannot go on for a long time.

Just introducing newer th will not cut it any more, they have to enhance the game by bringing in new ideas.

I am betting on clan village which is developed by entire clan. This village can be attacked by other clan, simultaneously by multiple members. Things like these will keep Clashers busy, would not let the idea that it's all the same th after th.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ade-or-more%29

This was a thread that I started quite a while back...

A little similar...

But I do wish coc stays forever...

We don't know future of game at all
    Last edited by StrangeQuark; February 22nd, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

Banned

it's inevitable

the server's will shut down someday I just hope supercell will let us play the game offline or via WiFi with some Bud's when the day comes

I wonder this too, I feel like I've accomplished so much in this game but will it peter out? Will I be the last playing? What amounts to doing well if you are playing something that may not last forever? "Remember clash of clans? " "never heard of it"

But even if it doesn't last, I'm having fun playing it and hope it will be one of those games that spans generations.

I'll reinstall Transport Tycoon or spend more time solving differential equations. Duh.

Btw, there is a probability that a private server community, however illegal, will flourish after SC pulls the plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    I'll reinstall Transport Tycoon or spend more time solving differential equations. Duh.

Btw, there is a probability that a private server community, however illegal, will flourish after SC pulls the plug.
    But without growth, how much will it flourish ?
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210