Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESL Season 2.0 (5v5)

ESL Season 2.0 (5v5)

Is there anything in the works for 5V5 Tournaments for Town Halls 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6? Thr hype was so tremendous. We hope with same prize pool. 💵🙏

Probably not since that would result in too many draws.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Agree with this..ESL is top end competition, and the pull is that its the top players strutting their stuff with the top weight bases..
    The further down the halls you go, the more players that can perform at close to perfection levels.. Therefore it is no longer a competition between the best of the best.

Banned
    To be honest, no and it wouldn't be nice to watch. Imagine being a th 11 or 12 and having to watch th 6 to th 10 fighting each other, not exciting but just amusing. I wouldn't watch it for myself too. Besides, even if there is, why should there even be a similar prize pool to arguably the best clash of clans players in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Don't forget there is a rule of no using troops higher than the town hall level allows. AKA no siege machines or max leveled troops. Probably changed a lot of things there though, I didn't pay attention to the lower town hall series last year so don't know how that turned out.

It happened last year yet the prize pool was not as huge as the higher THs.
    30k USD for TH6
    35k USD for TH7
    40k USD for TH8
    45k USD for TH9
    50k USD for TH10
    It was a huge success tbh. And it was a challenge since no troops higher than that of th level and only 1 hit per acct is allowed.

Wouldnt hurt to run that again. Top teams from th12 bracket, didnt even make it to playoffs of the other TH divisions.😄

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew2435 View Post
    Wouldnt hurt to run that again. Top teams from th12 bracket, didnt even make it to playoffs of the other TH divisions.
    You educated me by even making me aware of it..
    Out of interest, did Nova actually enter a team of TH6s?

For sure MCES, QUESO, and Tribe Gaming joined several TH Divisions yet they fell short.

I really dnt know if Nova did join the lower TH, maybe repackaged by a different name. I think Nova focus on base building and testing.

The lower THs are challenging esp when using same th level CCs and only using 1 hit.

Lost Meta, J'Off and OneHive also joined.

Tbh joining a TH6 5v5 event and winning 6K USD in your pocket is not that bad. Isn't it?
    (30k / 5 players = 6k USD each)
    Last edited by Matthew2435; February 23rd, 2020 at 06:05 AM.