Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Adding more member titles promotion levels

Thumbs Up Adding more member titles promotion levels

As a leader or co-leader, it would be fun to put out your own challenges to new members to earn title promotions and I believe this would make your members more interested and active in the game, for example First new member to max clan games=elder promotion. Reach 10k donations in one term=co-leader promotion. It would be way more fun with maybe 2xmore promotion levels and also a probation level for members who keep missing war attacks, instead of demoting. I think people will feel more important to the clan if the climb a bigger status level. We cant do this with only 3 levels. I really think this idea would add a new dynamic to the game just making it even more fun for everyone, and increased participation. P.s also, maybe adding new member abilities per title. This is my first post. I appreciate everyone's consideration of this idea, I know you leaders especially may like this. Thxz guys

I'm confused. Your thread title is asking for more in-game titles yet all you've suggested is setting ways for someone to get promoted to elder and co-leader.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 66 | GW 38 | RC 6

I meant add more titles. All there is now is new player, elder, co-leader and leader

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidaftermath View Post
    I meant add more titles. All there is now is new player, elder, co-leader and leader
    These are ranks. Each higher rank has additional powers not available to lower ranks.

New ranks will require new powers. Without that, they are no more than labels.

How you run your clan is up to you not SC. If you want to place someone on probation then tell them. There's no need for a title or rank.

It's not a new idea and is raised frequently.

My clan would love this idea, but i understand it depends on a majority. Negative opinions about anyones ideas should be welcomed, but will have a cause and effect, good luck with everyone elses good ideas guys.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidaftermath View Post
    My clan would love this idea, but i understand it depends on a majority. Negative opinions about anyones ideas should be welcomed, but will have a cause and effect, good luck with everyone elses good ideas guys.
    Actually, it doesn't depend on a majority at all. Clash is not a democracy, Supercell decide what goes into their games, not us players.

But they do read this forum, looking for potential ideas, and of course providing good arguments for a possible change will make it more likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)