Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Helpers won't drop items

Helpers won't drop items

Every once in a while Ernest and Rose drop various tools. Today I noticed they didn't.
    So, I have a question: I paid to get Rose but Ernest works for 72hrs using a booster.
    Is this the reason? I have used boosters before but didn't notice fewer drops or none at all, anyone else had this issue before?

Thank you
    Level 130 Greece
    Farm tag: # 8YJRGQQYJ

Forum Champion
    I'm fairly sure they need to collect and produce. If their quotas are filled they stop dropping items. Use or sell a few so they start collecting and producing and the items drop again.

That's my take on the same occurrence.
    Last edited by OzAudi; February 22nd, 2020 at 01:27 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Whether they are on a booster or paid for they will leave items. There is a limit of 10 on how many items they will leave; you need to make sure to collect them before that limit is reached.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 22nd, 2020 at 01:46 AM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

The drops are from harvesting animals, so Ernest doesnt drop anything. It's all Rose's.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; February 22nd, 2020 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    I'm fairly sure they need to collect and produce. If their quotas are filled they stop dropping items. Use or sell a few so they start collecting and producing and the items drop again.

That's my take on the same occurrence.
    I checked and they haven't filled their quotas. I'll keep them in check to see, still nothing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Whether they are on a booster or paid for they will leave items. There is a limit of 10 on how many items they will leave; you need to make sure to collect them before that limit is reached.

I hope this helps
    Oh! I didn't know about that, thank you. Must have collected them for the day early on then.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    The drops are from harvesting animals, so Ernest doesnt drop anything. It's all Rose's.
    I see, that's something new also, had no idea.
    Thank you

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by katieagg View Post
    Oh! I didn't know about that, thank you. Must have collected them for the day early on then.
    Sorry; I've not made myself clear.

They can drop many more than 10 items in one day, but the drops won't continue once there are ten items sitting on the clifftop. If you pick up those items, drops will continue.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!