Thread: Looking for a Clan to participate in ClanGames

Looking for a Clan to participate in ClanGames

Hello, I am an TH10 mainly solo player who wants to participate in clan games. I will get max. points and after the clan games I want to leave the clan. I hope that someone can post his clan or invite me(#90Y2UGQY9). Thank you anyways.

Millennial Club

Hi mate, you'd be welcome to join any of our active and supportive feeder clans. All of our clans max clan games, normally in the first 2 or 3 days. 👍

We have six active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (can opt out)
    Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post link)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH12s and above.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post link)
    Established originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post link)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH10s and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post link)
    Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Scored over 140,000 points in Clan Games!
    Generally TH11s and above.

The Bailey FWA (in-game link, forum post link).
    Our certified Farm War Alliance clan. Go here if you have heroes upgrading or wish to take a break from regular wars but still want the loot.

The Mini Bailey (in-game link).
    Our training clan for TH9s and below. This is were many of our members are levelling up their mini accounts and also has TH12 leaders providing guidance to new junior members.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar