Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Adding new content to the game.

Adding new content to the game.

Good day. Dear developers, can I work with you? I have new ideas that I want to share with you. Please let me help you, this is my favorite game from such cool developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Master5427 View Post
    Good day. Dear developers, can I work with you?
    https://supercell.com/en/careers/

I have new ideas that I want to share with you.
    This is the idea section where you can share your ideas.

But will it be possible to propose your ideas from a distance? I want to shoot a video in which my ideas are collected, but unfortunately in Russian as I speak English poorly It will be possible to shoot a video in Russian and add English subtitles. Please reply.

But will it be possible to propose your ideas from a distance? I want to shoot a video in which my ideas are collected, but unfortunately in Russian as I speak English poorly It will be possible to shoot a video in Russian and add English subtitles. Please reply.
    Yes you can make a video and add english subtitles and share it here. There is no problem with that. But if you cant add any english explanation i guess it could bring some problems as we cant understand everything.

Btw the forumites are clashers like you.😉

Thank you very much for the answer, I will try to film in English

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    That is not a good idea.

Posts mainly consisting of video are only permitted in the Content Creators subforum, and that is not a good place for posting ideas.

If you can't get your ideas over in words and pictures, then TBH, it probably isn't that good an idea anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Yes you can make a video and add english subtitles and share it here. There is no problem with that. But if you cant add any english explanation i guess it could bring some problems as we cant understand everything.

Btw the forumites are clashers like you.��
    Please don't post false information.

If he posted such a video in IFR, it would get moved. He shoyuld NOT share it "here".
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Please don't post false information.

If he posted such a video in IFR, it would get moved. He shoyuld NOT share it "here".
    Making a video of his ideas and sharing it in idea section is wrong? Never knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why? I have seen people doing it here yet nobody questioned it then. I can't think of any reason why videos are not allowed if they explain the concept well. That straight up sounds counterproductive to me.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    On the main Clash of clans forum page https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...Clash-of-Clans where it details the purpose of each main forum, it says under Content Creation - "Any form of content creation goes here! This includes ALL Youtube links for Clash of Clans".

If a post consists mainly of a video, then it will get moved there if we see it.

If a post is mainly description, with a small video just to clarify, such as questions about why particular things happen, it will usually be allowed to stay, but from what he said, it was going to be mainly video.

As for why - this forum is a mainly text medium. It can readily be accessed by those with limited internet access without blowing their allowance or causing dowload problems. Unexpected videos can cause issues with that, so we severely limit them except in one defined area that nobody has to visit without expecting large media downloads.
    Last edited by Ajax; February 22nd, 2020 at 08:42 AM.
    My stats (main account)