Thread: Favourite memory from the BB?

Favourite memory from the BB?

I know, I know. The builder base is pretty lacklustre. Itís more of a chore than a fun game mode. But when it first came out, it was a blast! So many new and fresh concepts that the aging game really needed (one could say it was a mid-life crisis).

I ask you, have you done anything amazing or had any funny moments in the Builder Base? My personal favourite was on the first day, I was top 10 globally with 33 trophies. I remember I was much younger, it was a Saturday morning. I was hitting the refresh button constantly to see what the update (a closely guarded secret) had in store. I was very pleasantly surprised. And yes, I was one of the first 10 attacks ever performed in the builder base.

I didnít know how to take screenshots at the time, and it was on my old device anyway. What is your most memorable moment?

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Getting to 3000 trophies for the first time. I want to finish the Achievements and this was a very big step forwards.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Most memorable moments is unlocking OTTO
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

Breaching the 4000 trophy mark for the first time

Beating one of the consistently top ranking BH players in a match forgot who it was though