Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I Rush?

Should I Rush?

Should I rush to BH 9? Iíve been on BH 7 for some time now and Iíve almost got it maxed and itís enjoyable where Iím at right now. But Iíve since heard about this whole 6th builder?! Whats that about? And is it worth rushing it? Will I have an advantage at BH 9 with the amount of upgrades I have? (I have it all maxed besides only lvl 5 walls and lvl 6 giant cannon)
    Please let me know. This question is mainly based off of the benefits for the main base like the 6th builder.

Yes, rush. The lava launcher is broken. OTTO takes time but the lava launcher and mega Tesla are worth it.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Yes, rush. The lava launcher is broken. OTTO takes time but the lava launcher and mega Tesla are worth it.
    Iíve read about some ďminimum requirements for OTTOĒ does this deal with the BB or the main base?

Also, how long will it take to get there from BH 7 if I take all the correct steps?

Yes, rush, rush, rush. There is nothing wrong with rushing, especially in the Builder Base.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Quote Originally Posted by Eld7 View Post
    I’ve read about some “minimum requirements for OTTO” does this deal with the BB or the main base?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eld7 View Post
    Also, how long will it take to get there from BH 7 if I take all the correct steps?
    OTTO requires you to have level 9 mega tesla, level 30 battle machine, level 18 cannon carts, and to gear up an archer tower, mortar, and cannon on the main village. It definitely takes some time to complete and you have to have BH9 to be able to complete those requirements.

As for getting to BH9 from BH7, I can't imagine it'd take anymore than 2-3 weeks if you're getting your daily loot
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

Yes.

10 chars....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    OTTO requires you to have level 9 mega tesla, level 30 battle machine, level 18 cannon carts, and to gear up an archer tower, mortar, and cannon on the main village. It definitely takes some time to complete and you have to have BH9 to be able to complete those requirements.

As for getting to BH9 from BH7, I can't imagine it'd take anymore than 2-3 weeks if you're getting your daily loot
    Ok thank you very much.

Trainee
    BB seems almost predisposed to rushing since they match lower towns with next level town halls that have one more camp, almost guaranteeing the higher town hall the win

Quote Originally Posted by RedAcetheDrone View Post
    BB seems almost predisposed to rushing since they match lower towns with next level town halls that have one more camp, almost guaranteeing the higher town hall the win
    Your a bit off mark. There is no “matching” going on between BH levels. The BB uses a true ladder system - you can meet someone from any BH level anywhere along the ladder (well...after 1000 cups, or maybe 1500 cups). This is because your BH level is not relevant. The better you play, the more you win - until you start meeting up with players who are better, stronger, more advanced...and then you start to lose. It is self managing in this sense. The level of the BH really isn’t reflective of actual offensive or defensive strength.

In such a system, maxing is actually a liability. The BB is a rusher’s dream - so long as you keep an appropriate attack strat maxed along the way, you’ll always be better off rushing on the BB.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN