Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Healers?

Healers?

Why do my healers leave the queen all of a sudden. She can be around half life and they will just stop healing her and jet off to another troop 10 tiles away before they start healing them for no reason. Fix the damn ai and quit changin stuff that isnt broke.
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 21st, 2020 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

Healers prioritize troops that are currently under fire from defenses. If Queen is no longer targeted by any defense and other troops are currently targeted by defenses nearby, then healers will change her target.
    Last edited by FunnyCinema; February 21st, 2020 at 09:36 AM.

Queen is not only targeted but ends up dying because of this. Will post video

https://youtu.be/Vihu5dSNTH0 can clearly see queen is heavily under fire. They never did this till about 3 days ago.
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 21st, 2020 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

this makes QW completely unpredictable...
    Last edited by xtralog; February 21st, 2020 at 11:38 AM.

Forum Elder
    Has been going on for longer than 3 days. Not a chance I’ll drop another troop before I’m ready for entry now, especially yetis.

TH13...level 251...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 41 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by wartutor View Post
    Queen is not only targeted but ends up dying because of this. Will post video

https://youtu.be/Vihu5dSNTH0 can clearly see queen is heavily under fire. They never did this till about 3 days ago.
    Healers will change the target if one or more conditions are met:
    1. Targeted troop is no longer targeted by defense and near by troops are taking damage as I explain previously.
    2. Healers prioritize large group of troops, that are taking damage from defences, based on combined housings space. You dropped like 2-4 yetis on same spot. Each hero counts towards 25 housing space. 2 yetis are 36 housing space. Logically healers will switch since yetis did take damage and were close enough to the healers, so healers switched

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    Healers will change the target if one or more conditions are met:
    1. Targeted troop is no longer targeted by defense and near by troops are taking damage as I explain previously.
    2. Healers prioritize large group of troops, that are taking damage from defences, based on combined housings space. You dropped like 2-4 yetis on same spot. Each hero counts towards 25 housing space. 2 yetis are 36 housing space. Logically healers will switch since yetis did take damage and were close enough to the healers, so healers switched
    Thanks this explains why my queen does this weird behaviour too. I would prefer them to take that second part of that AI away honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensiben View Post
    Thanks this explains why my queen does this weird behaviour too. I would prefer them to take that second part of that AI away honestly.
    But then, one attack when your healers latch on to a single bowler hitting a wall, while the core of your troops push in and die, you will be posting here about bad healer AI.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

They need to change it back to where they dont switch unless said target is 100% healed. The scattershot already almost killed queen walk. This has totally killed it queen is now useless.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wartutor View Post
    They need to change it back to where they dont switch unless said target is 100% healed. The scattershot already almost killed queen walk. This has totally killed it queen is now useless.
    Warios summed it up nicely:

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    But then, one attack when your healers latch on to a single bowler hitting a wall, while the core of your troops push in and die, you will be posting here about bad healer AI.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme