Thread: Hero feature

Hero feature

I think it would be awesome if you could edit the name/ add name to your hero’s

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewbubs12 View Post
    I think it would be awesome if you could edit the name/ add name to your hero’s
    Probably not the best idea since people will undoubtedly give them very obscene/inappropriate names
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

Heyyy Phoenix What About You Remove OTTO Automted Support Bot ??? facing Issue To Contact With Supercell 😣😣😣😣 Will You Please Help To Contact With Help And Support

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Probably not the best idea since people will undoubtedly give them very obscene/inappropriate names
    This reply comes up every time when an idea of naming heroes is suggested. The problem with this argument is the fact that you can already name your village. And SC is perfectly fine with that as long as you don't select any inappropriate one, which you most probably can't in the first place.

I think one moderator (Ajax if my memory serves right) already pointed out why the inappropriate name argument doesn't make sense before.

Quote Originally Posted by talha78613 View Post
    Heyyy Phoenix What About You Remove OTTO Automted Support Bot ??? facing Issue To Contact With Supercell 😣😣😣😣 Will You Please Help To Contact With Help And Support
    No forum member can do anything further in that regard since we are just players like you. Your only option is to contact Support till you reach a real person to address your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Players can change the name of their village, players can name the new clan they create. There are already enough options provided to players to keep inappropriate names.