Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Impossible to fill a boat order.

Centennial Club

Impossible to fill a boat order.

I am a noob to this game, level 34 and I ran into a boat order that is impossible to fill without help.
    I need to fill 6 cheesecakes. Each one take 4 hours so that is 24 hours?
    I started baking them the moment the last boat left but it will still not be enough.
    I managed to buy one after spending a lot of time in the papers.
    My NH has two requests for the cheesecakes and they are not filled so making the same request will likely not get filled.

The only way I see to fill this boat is to spend diamonds. Any tips?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I am a noob to this game, level 34 and I ran into a boat order that is impossible to fill without help.
    I need to fill 6 cheesecakes. Each one take 4 hours so that is 24 hours?
    I started baking them the moment the last boat left but it will still not be enough.
    I managed to buy one after spending a lot of time in the papers.
    My NH has two requests for the cheesecakes and they are not filled so making the same request will likely not get filled.

The only way I see to fill this boat is to spend diamonds. Any tips?
    You can send away a boat without filling any crates. A lot of us do that when a boat is particularly difficult. Once you have filled one crate you cannot send it away, though.

You can also ask for help on three crates, and place an advert in the newspaper. Other farmers will see that you need help, and may assist.

You can also ask for help with a fourth crate; only your hoodies can help with that one.

As you progress in the game and your barn increases in size you will find boats easier, as you will be able to build up stock of items that take a long time to make. In the meantime it might be best to send the difficult boats away unfilled.
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 21st, 2020 at 03:01 AM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Asking the obvious, but you do know that you can send a boat away, right?

There are many boats that I either ignore because they are asking for items I don’t want to give up. Or when it comes in the quantities are way too much.

I do not use diamonds to fill my boat orders! Ever!

edit: ninja’d by Cowslips
    Last edited by Momscar; February 21st, 2020 at 03:00 AM.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

It is also not the end of the world if you miss a boat deadline, but it is best to send away difficult boats before filling anything. There is always a new one and you can see what is coming next and if it’s too much, just send it empty.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    I am such a noob. I did not know I can send them right away. Too late for this one because I already filled a crate with cherries.

Hi JLSuperfly!

Please don’t worry or be embarrassed about being a new HD player! Every single person here has been one, so we all understand, and are happy to help. We know what it’s like to “make mistakes” (aka learning opportunities) in this game. I’ve made a bunch of them (I will never forget my most costly mistake. I was so excited about earning my first Million coins. I was scrolling through the shop to find a small flower deco to celebrate; my finger slipped and I accidentally purchased a golden statue. Agh! I had less than 100 coins left....)

I hope you will feel encouraged here. As one of our wise teachers said: ”There are no fatal mistakes in this game”.

You’re in the right place, exploring teaching threads and asking good questions. You’ll get the hang of it, and I hope you’ll enjoy this game for many years to come!
    Last edited by AsYouWish; February 21st, 2020 at 12:52 PM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

You can 'Cast Off' any or all boats if you do not like playing them.
    To cast one off, when boat arrives, tap on the the boat to display the Cargo Menu.
    At bottom of the Cargo Menu tap on the boat in the circle. It will display an option to send the boat away.

Loading boats is not required for this game. I find many of them over-demanding and damaging to my item inventory. So I cast off most. There are better ways to play your farm and level up.