Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion items

New Bloke/Chick

Expansion items

Be able to add expansion items for the barn,silo,and land as you go so you don't take up so much space in your barn. I would love to be able to save to upgrade my barn and open more land at the same time but that's impossible. So I go for the land over the barn. Why, so my farm doesn't look so squished with all the stuff I have. I have so many items in storage that I would love to have on my farm.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Up-Barn-Space

I posted this in the other thread where you had also asked for a way to free up some space while saving for EM.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Up-Barn-Space

I posted this in the other thread where you had also asked for a way to free up some space while saving for EM.
    Thank you. I checked it out and it helped me alot. But to be honest, I'm a little scared. I want to bank my deeds but I have 3 too many to bank them so if I sell 3 of them will the green arrow disappear so I can then use diamonds to purchase the 1 deed and the green arrow comes back and then I can bank the deeds which then will free up space in my barn?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by karenu View Post
    Thank you. I checked it out and it helped me alot. But to be honest, I'm a little scared. I want to bank my deeds but I have 3 too many to bank them so if I sell 3 of them will the green arrow disappear so I can then use diamonds to purchase the 1 deed and the green arrow comes back and then I can bank the deeds which then will free up space in my barn?
    Yes; sell and the green tick will disappear. You will then see an option to use diamonds - it should be 10 for land expansion iirc. Tap that, confirm, and you'll have gained barn space.

I hope this helps - I know it can be a bit scary the first time! Just make sure to check the number of diamonds you are asked for.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Yes; sell and the green tick will disappear. You will then see an option to use diamonds - it should be 10 for land expansion iirc. Tap that, confirm, and you'll have gained barn space.

I hope this helps - I know it can be a bit scary the first time! Just make sure to check the number of diamonds you are asked for.
    Thank You!