Thread: Town has been Rigged against the players

Town has been Rigged against the players

The Eggspress Train is bringing an overload of Bread & Breakfast visitors again. This happened the last time this event took place but I did not say anything. Apparently some rigging has been going on again to reduce the amount of barn/silo tools a player can get or a lure to burn some diamonds to keep the pace in proper timing. More meddling from the original design just ruins it for the advanced players.

My train just arrived with 9 visitors requiring B&B service.
    That is 3 over the limit it is suppose to bring. 6 service slots in the building.
    Even with a fully upgraded B&B building it takes over 4-1/2 hrs to serve each visitor. The train comes every 6 hrs. There is no way to serve a double set of visitors in B&B before next train arrives unless many diamonds are spent. Therefore a player is not going to be able to fully serve all visitors on schedule thus not going to get less building material awards.

I was thinking that if players just stopped playing this game all together then perhaps it would bring some relief to those who worry about too much material being awarded.

You can serve them in other buildings while you wait for the BnB to free up.

i don’t get the issue. You don’t have to finish the event by the time it ends. Those visitors will still give you EMs even if you finish them off next week or month
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

This event allows you to finish serving the townies that names are in pink/purple at any time. I have had such townies for weeks on occasion, and they still give the promised EMs.

Personally, I love this event, as I don’t feel the pressure to ‘finish’ before the next event starts.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    You can serve them in other buildings while you wait for the BnB to free up.

i don’t get the issue. You don’t have to finish the event by the time it ends. Those visitors will still give you EMs even if you finish them off next week or month
    They are currently being served in other buildings, but that will only work out if the next train brings several less than 6 B&B visitors or they will be backed up as a result.
    Also by altering the logic of moving each visitor through other buildings than the slowest building first, it may interfere with serving the visitors that are in sequence to be in those other buildings.
    If you look at the timings more closely, you will understand the issue. Once you get the visitors serving out of sequence it likely will slow the serving process down.

I do not take the entire event to play one trainload of visitors. Each 6 hrs 14 visitors should have been cycled out of town to make room for the next arrivals.
    I know that players that arrive during the event will give the special award even after event ends. That is why I try to get the last train in just before event ends if I have several open spots. I sometimes spend a few diamonds to get the last train in on time to maximize the award pay for the event.
    Last edited by dtx725; February 20th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    ...I was thinking that if players just stopped playing this game all together then perhaps it would bring some relief to those who worry about too much material being awarded.
    IIRC, a few years ago, Team Hay Day did something to the Town in which we had to tap twice to send a visitor to a specific building. I was annoyed by the extra taps and stopped playing the Town for several months until the next update.

If I think the Town was rigged and spoiled my fun, I would stop playing the Town but continue to play other parts of the game. Then Team Hay Day will know which parts of the game I still enjoy and which I don't.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 20, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Why would anyone stop playing because you are unhappy? I love this game. Check the ready to leave townies and any name in pink stays eligible to give ems until they are fully served.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

i'm a lazy town-player, i go there once or twice a week. For that reason, i actually love getting B&B townies. They give the best returns for my very limited human interaction effort.

my town is almost empty in the beginning of those events ... so, don't care what building they demand ... i can have 3 full train of 14 people before i'm full, and in 18 hours, 14 are defenetely out my town so ... everything is just fine, but you must organise yourself a little bit before
    Farm 142 ... Town 44 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

When I do these events, townies normally back up some at the B&B with the town fully upgraded. I've always found it very doable to get four full train loads in before the event ends. I can see how those that use diamonds or boosters to get more trains would find things more challenging, but that's to be expected.