Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Players Should Have Accountability in Derby for FAIR PLAY!

Players Should Have Accountability in Derby for FAIR PLAY!

Itís tale as old as time... You have your lifers that are a great team even if a little intense, they love to play theyíre great people everyone has team down to the T...but after years of playing 5 or 6 eggscellent members arenít enough and you want more!
    In steps in the moochers, free loaders, the scum of this game. They sabotage the derby week after week, you kick them out of the neighborhood and continue looking for decent Hay Day Law abiding citizens. And yes we are given some tools to help vet out the good ones (must be this level, etc.) but all in all absolutely no accountability to the players that just float team to team leeching then floating.
    And it is just a game but it is also a game where you have invested time, patience, for some players money and, have essentially built a small community (hood) within Hay Day.
    Before I even accept a new player I go to their farm make sure their playing, check to see if theyíve spent any time decorating or organizing, in an attempt to see if they care at all or if they are simply leeches.
    So my conclusion is this there should something to resolve this. There should a subsection for players that care. Or stats for players to show their effort in derbies. Or even a 5 strikes button that leaders can add 1 strike before booting that player out of the neighborhood for derby sabotage. So future hood leaders can see if a player is known for mooching and not participating.
    Any form of accountability would be greatly appreciated. Iíve been playing this game for 6 years Iím level 126 and the game is getting boring I derby every single week except blossom derbies, personally hate those. Iím 9/9 tasks 320 only 2880 player and building my hood and playing derby are the only things getting me to play. For top level players there are no goals left like when you first start. But policing leeches is not fun or motivational and frankly makes the Hay Day Fair and Safe play policy look tarnished at best.

Fresh Spawn
    I agree it is rediculous people jumping between groups. If you have a derby tag in your group then there should be some sort of restriction to actually play the derby with those requirements.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    For those who are interested, the Safe and Fair Play Policy can be found here: https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

What i find most annoying is after you kick or boot nonfitting players they just change name and looks of farm and crawl back in and sabotage again.

Why on earth is is permitted to change your name in the first place???

no other game that i have played lets you do this and i find it highly annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    What i find most annoying is after you kick or boot nonfitting players they just change name and looks of farm and crawl back in and sabotage again.

Why on earth is is permitted to change your name in the first place???

no other game that i have played lets you do this and i find it highly annoying
    Totally agree Fifio
    Lvl 150, town 42 #ULU2U8Y

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsArcane View Post
    It’s tale as old as time... You have your lifers that are a great team even if a little intense, they love to play they’re great people everyone has team down to the T...but after years of playing 5 or 6 eggscellent members aren’t enough and you want more!
    In steps in the moochers, free loaders, the scum of this game. They sabotage the derby week after week, you kick them out of the neighborhood and continue looking for decent Hay Day Law abiding citizens. And yes we are given some tools to help vet out the good ones (must be this level, etc.) but all in all absolutely no accountability to the players that just float team to team leeching then floating.
    And it is just a game but it is also a game where you have invested time, patience, for some players money and, have essentially built a small community (hood) within Hay Day.
    Before I even accept a new player I go to their farm make sure their playing, check to see if they’ve spent any time decorating or organizing, in an attempt to see if they care at all or if they are simply leeches.
    So my conclusion is this there should something to resolve this. There should a subsection for players that care. Or stats for players to show their effort in derbies. Or even a 5 strikes button that leaders can add 1 strike before booting that player out of the neighborhood for derby sabotage. So future hood leaders can see if a player is known for mooching and not participating.
    Any form of accountability would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been playing this game for 6 years I’m level 126 and the game is getting boring I derby every single week except blossom derbies, personally hate those. I’m 9/9 tasks 320 only 2880 player and building my hood and playing derby are the only things getting me to play. For top level players there are no goals left like when you first start. But policing leeches is not fun or motivational and frankly makes the Hay Day Fair and Safe play policy look tarnished at best.
    I agree with you. Been there done that. I know exactly what you mean. Derby stats would be greatly appreciated. Very good idea! But at the same time you can usually guess by just talking to the player. If you feel something is not right just boot them
    Lvl 150, town 42 #ULU2U8Y

Pro Member
    Wow! What horrid flashbacks I got from reading this. As a leader I had some really bad experiences from new players messing up our derby for an entire week.

I wish that each player has a history log attached that would reveal them as a derby reject or a boot bounced roamer. I had many that were not truthful about their derby experience. They were definitely not Champion league ready.
    Players also need to carry a derby task average with them and displayed in their stats. This will quickly define their experience level.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    For those who are interested, the Safe and Fair Play Policy can be found here: https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/
    Thank you Cowslips for reminding me that Supercell's written Fair Play Policy may not match my perception of what fair play should be.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Wow! What horrid flashbacks I got from reading this. As a leader I had some really bad experiences from new players messing up our derby for an entire week.

I wish that each player has a history log attached that would reveal them as a derby reject or a boot bounced roamer. I had many that were not truthful about their derby experience. They were definitely not Champion league ready.
    Players also need to carry a derby task average with them and displayed in their stats. This will quickly define their experience level.
    Your post reminds me of a novel written by Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter. Though I'm not sure if Team Hay Day also read it like me, I'm speculating they wouldn't implement something which would identify their players as a "derby reject or a boot bounced roamer".

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Feb. 22, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 23rd, 2020 at 04:07 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I honestly don’t know what to say.

Why do hoods have so many rules, spoken and unspoken?

why is anyone who doesn’t play the way you expect, sabbateurs, leetches, freeloaders and scum?

i have heard of people getting booted for only taking “easy” tasks, “stealing” tasks, and the despicable “reviving without a help task”.

Under former leadership in my hood and a long time ago, I had invited a retired couple and their adult daughter to the hood. After 2 days they were kicked because “they weren’t needy enough”

never would they make a farmer wear a wall of shame, nor should they. If someone is really doing something against the ToS, then there is a report button for that.

just my 2 cents
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    ...Under former leadership in my hood and a long time ago, I had invited a retired couple and their adult daughter to the hood. After 2 days they were kicked because “they weren’t needy enough”
    LOL, that's a new one. I gave myself whiplash for shaking my head too hard.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread